NFL Div 4 2020

Started by sligoman2, January 21, 2020, 12:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Hopefully Sligo will mind Peter Naughton if as rumoured he is training with them now.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

magpie seanie

Good Castleconnor blood!

sligoman2

Quote from: magpie seanie on October 13, 2020, 10:00:30 AM
Good Castleconnor blood!
Can anyone confirm whether or not he has joined the panel?
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: sligoman2 on October 15, 2020, 03:19:04 PM
Good Castleconnor blood!
Can anyone confirm whether or not he has joined the panel?

I believe he has.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Crete Boom

Good Castleconnor blood!

Which part of Castleconnor though, the good(Mayo) part or the bad (Sligo) part??  ;D
Good pickup for Sligo, he was quality any time I saw him play for Knockmore. Very skillful, two footed and always seem to do the basics perfectly as well the skilful stuff.

bannside

We will all be a bit wiser about this division this weekend. Our game away to Wicklow is a huge game for us, there is never much between us. It will come down to who wants it the most, both teams will feel that promotion is in their grasp if they grab 2 points in this fixture.

magpie seanie

Huge weekend in this division. Permutations are almost endless....

sligoman2

I agree Magpie,  I'm delighted that Sligo v Carlow is on GAAGO tomorrow...
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: sligoman2 on October 16, 2020, 10:36:10 PM
I agree Magpie,  I'm delighted that Sligo v Carlow is on GAAGO tomorrow...

It good whatever the division that people can watch their county in action, hopefully after the virus is gone that the streaming service remains in place.

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

macdanger2

No gametime for Naughton today for the neighbours??

Estimator

Quote from: magpie seanie on October 22, 2020, 10:09:25 AM
https://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/2020/1022/1173131-waterford-concede-league-game-against-antrim/

Very poor from Waterford in my opinion.

Definitely. The statement is embarrassing to all involved. People in Waterford are under tighter restrictions than people in Antrim. I'd like to know the list of employers requiring a 14 day self-isolation for players and management returning Antrim, and where to find a legislation for this.
Ulster League Champions 2009

bannside

They were having a dig about Ballymena which is in the borough council of Mid and East Antrim, which ironically is the best performing NI council area in terms of positive Covid Cases. The statement is a waffle, ok Waterford, save the €6k costs of travel and overnight stay, but just come right out and and say that. Your statement is against the spirit of the competition and if every underdog took that approach then we might as well scrap all games. Antrim endured the same risk last weekend away in Aughrim, and other counties are doing the same.

Taylor

Saving the money for the hurlers no doubt