NFL Division 1 - 2020

Started by thejuice, January 07, 2020, 12:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

larryin89

Quote from: moysider on February 29, 2020, 10:03:45 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 29, 2020, 09:05:04 PM
Quote from: larryin89 on February 29, 2020, 09:00:04 PM
Div two will be different for sure . Absolute disaster though imo

We're not gone yet. Let's see how we get on over the course of the next three games. It is looking pretty bleak in our quest to finish 6th unfortunately.

FWIW: Mayo will look to bounce back from last weekend's defeat when they host Kerry in tomorrow's rescheduled game in Intersport Elverys MacHale Park at 1pm. The team is as follows:

1. David Clarke - Ballina Stephenites
2. Padraig O'Hora - Ballina Stephenites
3. Oisin Mullin - Kilmaine
4. Lee Keegan - Westport
5. Michael Plunkett - Ballintubber
6. Eoin O'Donoghue - Belmullet
7. Patrick Durcan - Castlebar Mitchels
8. Aidan O'Shea - Breaffy (C)
9. Stephen Coen - Hollymount/Carramore
10. Jordan Flynn - Crossmolina Deel Rovers
11. Ryan O'Donoghue - Belmullet
12. Diarmuid O'Connor - Ballintubber
13. Kevin McLoughlin - Knockmore
14. Darren Coen - Hollymount/Carramore
15. James Durcan - Castlebar

We're not gone yet but we will be soon if that's the best we can field for must win games.

Totally agree ,unless Kerry have a two out of ten performance tomorrow, we are snookered . I thought cillian wold be back tbh
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Eire90

anyone team that wins the league should be proud of themselves its a great competitive competition up there with the sam maguire in my opinion

larryin89

Quote from: Eire90 on February 29, 2020, 10:11:44 PM
anyone team that wins the league should be proud of themselves its a great competitive competition up there with the sam maguire in my opinion
It means very little tbh, it's all about staying in div one if ya ask me
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

balladmaker

Quote from: naka on February 29, 2020, 09:24:24 PM
Quote from: Schkite on February 29, 2020, 09:15:40 PM
Short clip of the tunnel incident

https://twitter.com/POH_Bookmakers/status/1233861329158639617?s=19
A few suspensions coming and only right

I'd kick both Tyrone and Dublin out of all competitions for the next year, atrocious behaviour altogether, Tyrone have form regarding tunnel incidents tut tut

RedHand88

Quote from: Angelo on February 29, 2020, 09:32:57 PM
Do the people who were defending the decision to red card McGeary last weekend think Paul Mannion should have been sent off tonight?

I'm interested to hear how you can defend different treatments between the two.

No, of course they don't. Mcgeary deserved it because it is a Tyrone thramp.

WT4E

It's a shame when u see these things. Hampsey gets jumped by a good few Dublin players. And u know that not one of them would handle him one on one in a fair fight.

Fcukin Langers

fearsiuil

Quote from: WT4E on February 29, 2020, 10:07:22 PM
Crafty Dublin using the tunnel as cover. Lol

They could have got to their dressing room had they wanted to but Tyrone players couldn't but where ready to engage when Dublin came at them.

Greta performance from Tyrone. Better team on the night... Dublin well and truly rattled and the pundits don't like it. Even Marty clarke seemed pro Dublin on the footage I watched.

Tyrone gonna travel the planet recycling ball everywhere?

WT4E

Quote from: fearsiuil on February 29, 2020, 10:25:39 PM

They could have got to their dressing room had they wanted to but Tyrone players couldn't but where ready to engage when Dublin came at them.

Greta performance from Tyrone. Better team on the night... Dublin well and truly rattled and the pundits don't like it. Even Marty clarke seemed pro Dublin on the footage I watched.

Hey? Not sure what ur getting at

Are the Dublin robots not the kings of recycling ball til they get it to particular position to shoot???

bucko

Not a whole lot of logic to the Mayo selection for tomorrow, even considering the unavailability of players. Given it's a home game we need to get something out of you'd swear we've conceded it with that team. Starting Clarke against a team that destroyed his kick out the last time they met, a back six with only one player starting in his natural position, starting Flynn who's been a liability in the league so far and not much change to a forward selection that isn't exactly carving oppositions apart. Definitely worried that relegation is becoming a very real prospect now.

trueblue1234

Quote from: WT4E on February 29, 2020, 10:30:26 PM

Are the Dublin robots not the kings of recycling ball til they get it to particular position to shoot???

;D
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

RedHand88

Thunberg

red hander

Quote from: WT4E on February 29, 2020, 10:20:57 PM
It's a shame when u see these things. Hampsey gets jumped by a good few Dublin players. And u know that not one of them would handle him one on one in a fair fight.

Fcukin Langers

Don't blame good people of Cork. Gurriers  is word you're looking for. Or Knackers

WT4E

Quote from: RedHand88 on February 29, 2020, 10:36:44 PM

Thunberg

Ah he was making a jibe at a typo and heres me thinking he was being a c**k.  ;D

Eire90

Who was the absolute thug in the crowd encouraging violent behavior.

Angelo

You would imagine McCarthy will be looking at a fairly lenghtly ban in any case. He can clearly be seen striking numerous times in the tunnel incident and the box to McKernan's throat in the second half was a fairly trampish act.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL