Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GetOverTheBar

My comment was tongue in cheek - but I have since seen on twitter a screenshot of a snapchat from the lad saying as much. We'll see.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on May 12, 2020, 04:54:35 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 12, 2020, 03:55:22 PM
https://talksport.com/football/704827/irish-teenager-questioned-by-gardai-over-racist-abuse-of-arsenal-legend-ian-wright-on-social-media/

The poor lad was hacked.
Aye him and every other p***k who sends this stuff. You have to wonder what they are thinking and how it could possibly end well. However when your actual name is at the top of the message and lots of identifying data in your profile you have to question was he hacked or is he just incredibly thick.

five points

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 12, 2020, 05:16:36 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on May 12, 2020, 04:54:35 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 12, 2020, 03:55:22 PM
https://talksport.com/football/704827/irish-teenager-questioned-by-gardai-over-racist-abuse-of-arsenal-legend-ian-wright-on-social-media/

The poor lad was hacked.
Aye him and every other p***k who sends this stuff. You have to wonder what they are thinking and how it could possibly end well. However when your actual name is at the top of the message and lots of identifying data in your profile you have to question was he hacked or is he just incredibly thick.

Not beyond the bounds of possibility that a friend or acquaintance got their hands on his phone and decided to act the maggot at his expense.

Gabriel_Hurl

Sorry - why would Wright be in trouble?

five points

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 12, 2020, 05:55:04 PM
Sorry - why would Wright be in trouble?

Pretty serious slander for starters.

mrdeeds

Talk the young lad done it cause Ian Wright missed a chance for him on Fifa. Hope that's not true. His mother marched him to station.

quit yo jibbajabba

gallsman

Will never understand the sort of person whose first reaction to anything like this happening is to look for excuses. The simplest and most obvious explanation is usually the right one.

From the Bunker

Been watching Trump over the last 3 months and how he has being dealing with the Corona Virus. Each day there could be an entry in this thread. Between tweets, rallies, Press conferences and interviews. Each day the madness continues, so much so that it's nearly normal at this stage as he has lowered the bar only millimetres from the ground. He'd need to do something completely crazy at this stage to get an entry in here.

I remember thinking Bush Junior was a chancer a decade or so ago. But in comparison to Trump he seems sophisticated.

imtommygunn

Elon Musk wasn't actually the founder of Tesla but bought and manipulated his way to that title. I can't find the exact story with PayPal but it sounds like it could have been something similar.

quit yo jibbajabba

That list is bullshit without Nicoles A Little Loving and ill fight any man that says otherwise