Top Gaaboard Posters

Started by youbetterbelieveit, January 05, 2007, 10:23:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

youbetterbelieveit

The Top Ten as it stands:

ziggysego                Hero Member       09 Nov 2006 23:13:29            851   
  never kickt a ball       Hero Member      23 Nov 2006 00:02:10             732   
  dubnut                   Hero Member       10 Nov 2006 09:17:42             711   
  laoislad                    Hero Member       10 Nov 2006 16:10:03             589   
  Square Ball               Hero Member       10 Nov 2006 17:12:47             536   
  lynchbhoy                Hero Member       09 Nov 2006 22:42:30             530   
  Cloc Mor                  Hero Member       11 Nov 2006 17:12:07             514   
  Mayo4Sam               Sr. Member          13 Nov 2006 12:58:35             481   
  Flameboy                 Sr. Member          24 Nov 2006 15:48:21             455   
  Redgreenery            Sr. Member          10 Nov 2006 19:42:18              447

So ziggy has broken away from the rest, and is well on his way to the 1000 mark.   nkab and flameboy despite late joining the board have more than made up for it in the last two months.
With 7 hero members, what is the next level name going to be? probably at the 1000 mark.
also noticed the member 'redgreenery' although in the top ten, 90% of his posts were in the change a letter thread and the word aassociation thread!

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

youbetterbelieveit do you not have a job...!!!    ;) ;D ;)
Tbc....

never kickt a ball

There's already a thread on this YBBI. It's called Top Ten Posters!  :)

dubnut

theres another thread on this.
I am quitting the board more or less shortly as I spend too much time on here.
I'm a sucker for a wind up merchant!

Flameboy

i'm a late starter but a strong finisher.....

Flameboy

i don't think you should quit Dubnut as the likes of MIB need to be fought.....this site needs you!

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

dubnut don't go til we get to see your avatar (think thats what the wee picture beside your name is called?)
Tbc....

Flameboy

how do you get an avatar?

im the only poor fecker who doesn't have one.....

dubnut

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on January 05, 2007, 10:49:42 AM
dubnut don't go til we get to see your avatar (think thats what the wee picture beside your name is called?)

Can you not see it?

I will check in every now and again, but am spending way too much time on here.
MIB takes up too much time. Not worth it!

Homer

Quote from: Flameboy on January 05, 2007, 10:51:06 AM
how do you get an avatar?

I'm the only poor fecker who doesn't have one.....

Click on the    button above

Then on the left click on the link Forum Profile Information

Click on the radio button "I have my own pic:"

and then type in the website that you want to upload your chosen picture from (presumably the picture is on a website!)

Specify your own avatar by URL. (eg: http://www.mypage.com/mypic.gif)

you can use an image hosting site such as photobucket.com or imageshack.com to upload an image from your computer.

Avatars are 65 by 65 so try make sure your image is square or it won't display properly

Flameboy

where the hell is the radio button?

i cant find it....

am i a retard?

SouthArmaghBandit

The only one in the top 10 with anything useful to contribute is Lynchbhoy. The rest are wa*nkers who have built up the number of posts on the "Change a letter" thread and sh*te like that.
It's quality that counts.

sureyouwill

Quote from: dubnut on January 05, 2007, 10:37:22 AM
theres another thread on this.
I am quitting the board more or less shortly as I spend too much time on here.
I'm a sucker for a wind up merchant!

Ah please don't go.  ::)

sureyouwill

Quote from: SouthArmaghBandit on January 05, 2007, 11:04:15 AM
The only one in the top 10 with anything useful to contribute is Lynchbhoy. The rest are wa*nkers who have built up the number of posts on the "Change a letter" thread and sh*te like that.It's quality that counts.

:D :D :D :D

never kickt a ball

Quote from: SouthArmaghBandit on January 05, 2007, 11:04:15 AM
The only one in the top 10 with anything useful to contribute is Lynchbhoy. The rest are wa*nkers who have built up the number of posts on the "Change a letter" thread and sh*te like that.
It's quality that counts.

here