Quote from: sureyouwill on March 12, 2007, 12:57:25 PM
No way Cherry Cola was brutal!!!

Heres a shocker, I disagree with Sureyouwill : }
Cherry cola was magic!!!

saffron sam2

Quote from: true ulster gael on March 12, 2007, 11:16:01 AM
Quote from: GweylTah on March 12, 2007, 10:18:48 AM
Quote from: true ulster gael on March 12, 2007, 09:53:24 AM
i am now warning that if other people keep spoiling my threads i will spoil theirs at random
take notice

Vague and misleading warnings - a bit like your hereoes bombs.
you got the heros bit right
even if your spelling is not
Whereas your spelling is perfect ::)
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: lynchbhoy on March 11, 2007, 09:44:40 AM
I loved mountain dew in the states. Pity its full of chemicals etc and cannot be sold in the EU.
Also think it has changed its taste since about 10 years ago. Not as nice as I remembered

Drank it from 98 to 99, only thing that got me going in de morning, tiz indeed a pity its not sold here although it might be for the better what with all the chemicals...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

behind the wire

i think this one needs closed down.

what is everyones  favourite munch after a night out?
mine is definitely a sliced chicken supper half and half!!!!!
He who laughs last thinks the slowest

Ryano

Quote from: behind the wire on March 12, 2007, 04:36:01 PM
mine is definitely a sliced chicken supper half and half!!!!!

Eh?? Is that like a free state snack box??? Mmmmmmmmm snack box........

3 in the morning and you would ate the leg of a donkey having sculled 15 pints. The gaseous emissions from you beer filled gut would kill a horse! You'd step over your own mother and kill all before ya for a big dirty greasy snack box from Supermacs.

Tellin ya, You couldn't beat it with a big stick!!

realredhandfan

I used to put Northern dominance and Southern slugishness down to Supermacs.  Fat bastards in the South the lot of ye.   

pintsofguinness

QuoteI cam across the Irish section with Barrys tea, Club Orange, Jacobs spring sprong bicuits and Jacobs Mikado, Bounty bars and Snowballs.
It reminded me of Ireland of my youth in the 70's.
When were you last in a shop? You can still buy those things.
Haven't seen black jacks or fruit salads in ages, use to love them. They're not Jelly beans though mmmm.  They're hard to get.

Cherry cola was rotten but not as bad as that dr pepper stuff, what was that?!

Nothing like a feed of chicken and chips after night out but I usually have to settle for chinese, though I wouldnt turn my nose up at that either. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Croí na hÉireann

Postman Pats were the nicest of the penny sweets.

Nothing to beat a durty greasy snack box for the walk home on a Saturday night, although recently have moved over to a Chicken wrap. Well the new season is upon us after all...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

cavan4ever

True ulster gael is awful quiet he must be making a float for some of the parades.

true ulster gael

The right of the Irish people to national self-determination will never be extinguished as long as Republicans continue to point out that partition exists and British troops still occupy part of Ireland, the chairman of the Munster Executive of Republican Sinn Féin said today in Wexford.

Speaking at the Crean, Pearle and Hogan commemoration in the Republican Garden of Remembrance, Des Long from Limerick said that in the Six County elections Republican Sinn Féin candidates stood up against the Provisionals on an abstentionist basis and attracted considerable support highlighting the fact that there are Republicans who refuse to accept the Stormont Agreement.

Condemning the Adams leadership, he said the Movement was subverted, splits were engineered, Leinster House was recognised, and weapons obtained for the freedom of Ireland were decommissioned and finally the police in the Six Counties were approved, endorsed and supported by the Provos.

"We reject the Stormont Agreement because it will not bring about a new and united Ireland," said Mr. Long. "It is a fudged agreement that promises two opposing outcomes. It cannot please either Nationalists or Unionists- it is a stand off and that is the simple truth. Yet the real reason of conflict remains and that is the British presence in Ireland. Partition is still in place.

"We here today know that truth and we will not be silenced - we are saying that partition still exists and it has been the cause of conflict for generations. Allow me borrow some well known words when I say - "The British haven't gone away you know." Let me add to it: "Partition hasn't ended you know!"

"Therefore the root cause of conflict still exists - and partition is enforced by the British military and police presence in the Six Counties and in the wider society by the supine media who continue to actively promote the normalisation of British rule in Ireland. We will continue to oppose it."

MW

Quote from: true ulster gael on March 15, 2007, 12:15:08 PM
The right of the Irish people to national self-determination will never be extinguished as long as Republicans continue to point out that partition exists

Sort of a Conto/political version of "we exist" eh :D

true ulster gael

Michael McManus - RSF candidate for Fermanagh/South Tyrone - has called the arrest and subsequent charging of both Gerry McGeough and Vincie McAnepsie as a disgrace and a shameful exercise on the part of the British to show who really is the boss. The election results, and in particular the successful effort on the part of the censors within the media to prevent any airing of the Republican viewpoint, has emboldened the enemies of Irish Republicans, and those who chose to vote for the Provos and the SDLP should now hang their heads in shame. We warned that a vote for either party was a vote to support this armed wing of the Crown Forces: now clearly as a result of that vote, Gerry and Vincie are just the first two who are now being held to account for their Republicanism.

We acknowledge and thank those near 1,250 voters who chose to oppose the RUC by voting for RSF or Gerry McGeough and we go forward in the belief that we must build on that support to ensure that electorally the Republican Movement continues to challenge all enemies of the Republic.

We send solidarity greetings to both the McGeough and the McAnepsie families in this difficult time for them.

pintsofguinness

CIRA??  :D

Nearly as funny as
QuoteWe acknowledge and thank those near 1,250 voters who chose to oppose the RUC by voting for RSF or Gerry McGeough
:D
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?