explosion in omagh

Started by randomtask, April 02, 2011, 05:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Main Street

Quote from: Dave on April 02, 2011, 07:25:48 PM
Wow awful news,as someone has already said who supports these scumbags?
Are there really posters on here who think this way?
Who knows? maybe between every 100 written posts in any (possible/probable) dissident republicans violence related thread, there is one unwritten declaration of support.

Norf Tyrone

I'd love them to try and explain what they are trying to attain, and how this helps move us towards that!

f**king terrible.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

thewobbler

Disgusted, absolutely disgusted.

Hanging is too good for these c***ts.

TacadoirArdMhacha

What happened today angers and saddens me, not because it is evil, not because it is immoral, not because it is shameful, though it may be all of those things. But it saddens me because it is so utterly pointless and can achieve nothing but pain and heartbreak.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

supersarsfields

Echo the sentiments on this thread. Shocked and disgusted. Used to work with his brother and can't imagine wat he's going through especially just arriving back from Oz.

As mentioned before, you wonder wat possible outcome these bastards are expecting. 

muppet

Just home from work. Like many here we remember the last time we saw this headline.

We are all guessing who did this and why. I hope we are all wrong but we probably won't be.

I wont post what I hope happens the perpetrators. Regardless of what banner, rhetoric or unmandated ideology they subscribe to nothing is more important than an innocent life.

RIP to the victim's family and friends and I hope the injured recover.

MWWSI 2017

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Dave on April 02, 2011, 07:39:52 PM
Quote from: fingerbob on April 02, 2011, 07:28:31 PM
Some of the views on this forum on the incident are absolutely disgusting

http://www.irishrepublican.net/forum/showthread.php?68328-Device-explodes-under-a-car/page1

My Lord thats dreadful reading,that guy Newry Republican sounds like a lovely fella ::)
It seems a lot of these idiots are American.

Minder

Quote from: EC Unique on April 02, 2011, 05:52:20 PM
Does it matter? Shocking thread title that brings back really bad memories. Thoughts are with all involved.

It "matters" to the vermin that planted the bomb, the same way it "mattered" when the fella Heffernan got his legs blown off a couple of years ago. Whoever planted the bomb knew this fella was a catholic and they are trying to send some message to any catholics that join the PSNI.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 02, 2011, 09:45:33 PM
Quote from: Dave on April 02, 2011, 07:39:52 PM
Quote from: fingerbob on April 02, 2011, 07:28:31 PM
Some of the views on this forum on the incident are absolutely disgusting

http://www.irishrepublican.net/forum/showthread.php?68328-Device-explodes-under-a-car/page1

My Lord thats dreadful reading,that guy Newry Republican sounds like a lovely fella ::)
It seems a lot of these idiots are American.

What a shower of braindead muppets
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

boojangles

I just can't get my head around what these lads are thinking. Would they prefer that the Police force stays as a Protestant/Unionist force? Is there any thinking involved or is it just kill for the sake of it. Warped individuals.
My condolensces to the family. RIP.

Dave

I can't get over the fact some people think this is ok because the guy was a member of the PSNI and basically got what was coming to him.
He was only doing a job for christ sake.
I could only read a few pages of that thread.

Gaffer

I am from East Tyrone and I know that I represent the vast majority of my community when I say that this afternoon's murderers are  nbthing but  SCUM.

We hope you are caught and locked up YOU MURDERERS !

GET LOST !!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Shamrock Shore

That other site depressed me. The planters/planners/supporters of this outrage should be ostracised by any person with any sense of humanity.

balladmaker

Disgraceful act.  May Ronan Kerr rest in peace.  God help his family tonight.

Tony Baloney

These f**kers have no mandate and no "cause". Every right thinking person on this island wishes they would just f**k off. Acts like this are not in the pursuit of any ideal, they are simply to satisfy some moronic bloodlust. Only a fool would think these attacks are a means to an end.

RIP Ronan Kerr.