You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

People slurping their tea, especially when the cup or mug acts like a megaphone and makes it even louder.

ziggysego

People who sit and listen, when I'm trying to drink a mug of tea.
Testing Accessibility

Cold tea

People who think they are funny when they are about as funny as a kick to the balls. 

highorlow

They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

muppet

Quote from: Cold tea on March 23, 2011, 04:58:44 AM
People who think they are funny when they are about as funny as a kick to the balls.

Now that is funny.
MWWSI 2017

Canalman

Those selve serve and pay checkouts in the supermarkets. Grates me a little to know that they are there to do a fellow Irish person (probably a woman) out of a job.

Olly

Holding a seance in your house and nothing happening.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

EagleLord

People who hold seances at their houses.. :D

AbbeySider

Checking all the main GAA boards and noticing that nothing interesting is going on and then resorting to the "You know what really grinds my gears?" thread only to post something thats even less interesting.

randomtask

the bbc's obsession with the holylands area in belfast, it isn't as bad as some people make out. when you tell people that you live there the shock on their faces is very funny, its as if there was daily riots or regular mass murder.

rootthemout

muppet

MWWSI 2017

ziggysego

Quote from: randomtask on March 23, 2011, 04:58:08 PM
the bbc's obsession with the holylands area in belfast, it isn't as bad as some people make out. when you tell people that you live there the shock on their faces is very funny, its as if there was daily riots or regular mass murder.

:o
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

People who walk out of shop doorways without looking.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Eamonnca1

Complaining about X on the 'what really grinds my gears' thread and later seeing a reply saying 'people who complain about X'.