You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caughtredhanded

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 04, 2010, 01:07:58 AM
Why dont you answer the questions put to you?

They have no relevance to the point I made.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: caughtredhanded on December 04, 2010, 01:19:25 AM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 04, 2010, 01:07:58 AM
Why dont you answer the questions put to you?

They have no relevance to the point I made.
They were in direct response to the points you made.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

caughtredhanded

Belatedly I decided to reflect on the thread content this evening. I now feel I got carried away in my defense of the indefensible and wish to apologise unreservedly to my the boy in question, his parents, the producers of the Late late Show and my fellow posters who felt in any way appalled at my line of opinion. I retract any statement and argument I made and wish to state that bullying is neither invited or deserved and is a heinous and cruel act which should be rightly condemned.

I allowed my own life experience to cloud my judgement and hope that my indiscretion will not prejudice my credibility as a poster in the future.

Yours, humbly,
Caughtredhanded

Hardy

isourboydownyet

you turn the radio on to listen to some music and all you get is some slabber or slabbers talking shite and playing records backwards and asking you to guess the f**king song and txt in your answer!!eeerrrrrr

illdecide

Quote from: caughtredhanded on December 04, 2010, 02:07:24 AM
Belatedly I decided to reflect on the thread content this evening. I now feel I got carried away in my defense of the indefensible and wish to apologise unreservedly to my the boy in question, his parents, the producers of the Late late Show and my fellow posters who felt in any way appalled at my line of opinion. I retract any statement and argument I made and wish to state that bullying is neither invited or deserved and is a heinous and cruel act which should be rightly condemned.

I allowed my own life experience to cloud my judgement and hope that my indiscretion will not prejudice my credibility as a poster in the future.

Yours, humbly,
Caughtredhanded

I can see now why you were bullied FFS, grow a set saan and stand up for yourself :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

fitzroyalty

How many people here, given the choice would want a son like that? None of you I'm sure.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: fitzroyalty on December 04, 2010, 11:05:29 AM
How many people here, given the choice would want a son like that? None of you I'm sure.
Wtf?  What would be wrong with having a son like that? What's wrong with the lad?

fitzroyalty

What are you wtf-ing about? I would prefer that my son, at that age, did not express some of the mannerisms in his behaviour like that kid did. Hardly unreasonable and I am also vouching that most others would feel the same. He's a bit camp for his age. I'm not saying there is actually anything wrong with it just pointing out that most people would prefer not to have a camp son.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: fitzroyalty on December 04, 2010, 04:58:52 PM
What are you wtf-ing about? I would prefer that my son, at that age, did not express some of the mannerisms in his behaviour like that kid did. Hardly unreasonable and I am also vouching that most others would feel the same. He's a bit camp for his age. I'm not saying there is actually anything wrong with it just pointing out that most people would prefer not to have a camp son.
I'm wtf-ing at your ignorance and intolerance.

FL/MAYO

Seinfeld " Not that there is anything wrong with that"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZPcGapl2dM

new devil

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 04, 2010, 05:22:32 PM

I'm sure there are a lot of people would love to have a son like "that"

fitzroyalty

Who or what am I being ignorant or intolerant of?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: fitzroyalty on December 04, 2010, 05:46:55 PM
Ignorant and intolerant of anyone who steps outside some sort of social guidelines you have in your head.  Even a kid of about 10 ffs. 

fitzroyalty

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 04, 2010, 05:50:23 PM
Quote from: fitzroyalty on December 04, 2010, 05:46:55 PM
Ignorant and intolerant of anyone who steps outside some sort of social guidelines you have in your head.  Even a kid of about 10 ffs. 
I do not have any sort of social guidelines in my head, you are who you are; but because I stated I would prefer my son not to display the same feminine traits that that boy expressed, I am somehow ignorant and intolerant? I wonder if I was a female stating I didn't want my daughter to be a tomboy would you hold the same moral high-ground?