You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapatista

Quote from: Family guy on November 13, 2010, 09:42:18 AM
I know true,should of said that bit better,he was coming from work and hes a plasterer,my sister was raging with him to turning up like that 2

I'm a little confused. It's a bad that they didn't turn up in their work clothes but the only guy who did is bad for turning up in his work clothes?

Family guy

Was just saying my sister was cross with her husband for turning up in his work clothes when no one else was,just because he was bogging to say the least cause he is a platerer and he was working outside,sorta outside the point tho sorry

Zapatista

That reminds me, musicals in Family Guy and the Simpsons and that grinds my gears. They're not funny!!

Hardy

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Family guy on November 13, 2010, 10:17:59 AM
Was just saying my sister was cross with her husband for turning up in his work clothes when no one else was,just because he was bogging to say the least cause he is a platerer and he was working outside,sorta outside the point tho sorry
But you seemed to suggest because no one else was in their work clothes (people dress in very different ways for work so I'm not sure how anyone can assume someone isn't in their work clothes) they were all scrounging on benefits.

btw any foreign people I know of or worked with would put the rest of us to shame (inc myself!)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Zapatista

Quote from: Hardy on November 13, 2010, 10:51:29 AM
What kind of taxi do you drive?

Bloody prejudice taxi drivers >:(

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 13, 2010, 10:53:49 AM

btw any foreign people I know of or worked with would put the rest of us to shame (inc myself!)

I thought you worked in England?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Zapatista on November 13, 2010, 11:13:43 AM
Quote from: Hardy on November 13, 2010, 10:51:29 AM
What kind of taxi do you drive?

Bloody prejudice taxi drivers >:(

I thought you worked in England?
I do but I was talking about when I was working in Ireland...

The Real Laoislad

btw any foreign people I know of or worked with would put the rest of us to shame

Agree 100%
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Zapatista

ziggysego

Quote from: lurganblue on November 12, 2010, 05:11:06 PM
Every day I hear people complain about those pesky foreigners taking our jobs. The same people quickly then list jobs that they would not do themselves if offered...

I know what you mean sir. I see it all the time.
Testing Accessibility

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 30, 2010, 03:14:28 PM
This woman next door - it seems every time she has a few drinks (or drugs) in her she goes out on to the street SCREAMING and SCREECHING until she's hoarse. It's like nothing I've ever heard before. 2am this morning she was at it.
I think she kicked the door in last night, there's some man there fixing it today. 
I seen her one morning I was going to work and it was like something you'd see in a zombie movie - big white face, red bulging eyes, head hanging to one side, hair hanging down round her.
Now the fella is outside, directly under my window, roaring down the phone for the last 20 minutes!
If it was in a language I could understand I'm sure it would be interesting but at the moment it's just f**king annoying.
I've had to turn up the TV!