You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

Quote from: Hardy on September 22, 2010, 12:43:48 PM
Those annoying 'facepalm' images.

Well at least your not getting followed by a stalker who uses those after 90% of your posts
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

BarryBreensBandage

Quote from: Wee Shea on September 22, 2010, 12:49:50 PM
Quote from: BarryBreensBandage on September 21, 2010, 10:57:08 PM
When you reach that stage in life when you are feeling down, your wife says in a soft, dulcet tone  - "I know something that will cheer you up" - and she hands you a chocolate bun and a cup of tea

Why does that grind your gears?

Because I was on a promise
"Some people say I am indecisive..... maybe I am, maybe I'm not".

Puckoon

Quote from: maggie on September 22, 2010, 08:58:53 AM
Getting out of the car and trying to balance 2 bags of books, my lunch and my handbag so i don't have to make another trip out in the rain.  Sadly my lunch fell out all over the car park.
:'( :'( :'(

You never heard of the lazy man's burden?

muppet

Quote from: Billys Boots on September 22, 2010, 11:33:45 AM
Students with cars!

Way out of date Billy. Some of them went to parties/shopping using Daddy's helicopter or even private jet. Thankfully the taxpayer saved most of those Daddies from bankruptcy as they are systemic.
MWWSI 2017

tyssam5

Stupid websites like 'safeway.com' thinking they are the Pentagon and making me choose a password with a number and one upper-case letter etc. that I can never remember.

AFS

The League Cup highlights being half an hour later because of that awful, awful Our William shite.

maggie

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

AZOffaly

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 23, 2010, 11:17:55 AM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 23, 2010, 11:17:19 AM
This oul Arthur's day shenanigans.

Me too. What a pile of shite.

No AZ, that's actually the day after Arthur's Day :P 

ziggysego

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 23, 2010, 11:17:55 AM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 23, 2010, 11:17:19 AM
This oul Arthur's day shenanigans.

Me too. What a pile of shite.

Me three. The amount of Happy Arthur's Day text messages I got this morning. f**k off!!
Testing Accessibility

tyrone girl

deiseach

haranguerer

Complete pile of shite aright, but whoever is in charge of Guinness's marketing is worth every penny they get

Hardy

Believe it or not, a woman rang Joe Duffy the other day. Her child was born last year on "Arthur's Day" and she decided to call him Arthur! But that's not it. She was complaining that she wasn't told that "Arthur's Day" wouldn't be on the same date every year and was hugely upset that it was a different date this year. So upset, in fact, that she's going to change the child's name.