You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: fitzroyalty on July 02, 2010, 05:48:32 PM
cyclists!!! f**king idiots use the f**king cycle path!!!

Don't even get me started shower of pricks the lot of them
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ross4life

Cycle paths for cyclists? the few we have in this country they not even used right, was in Denmark/Sweden a month ago & the irish could learn a thing or two from them how to use cycle paths for cyclists properly
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Hound

Quote from: tyssam5 on July 02, 2010, 07:06:14 PM
Quote from: Rois on July 02, 2010, 04:35:33 PM
People (like ITV) calling the Netherlands "Holland".  Disrespectful to the Dutch who don't live in the Holland part of the Netherlands.

http://www.advance-events.nl/uplfiles/Nieuwe%20site%202009/nieuws/WK%202010%20hup%20Holland%20hup!%20speelschema%20wk%202010.jpg

She seems very worried about it!
Yeah, met a group of Dutch people on a course last year and asked them about it. They used "Holland" and "Netherlands" interchangeably.

Its one of those things where you can inadvertantly be too politically correct and end up taking offence on behalf of others without actually understanding the issue.

pintsofguinness

Silly bastards not looking before the open car doors  >:(
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Aaron Boone

At bottle banks, do we leave caps/tops/corks on the glass containers?

Ulick

The latest fad to reply with this +1 shite on discussion forums now. If you have nothing worthwhile to say, don't bother.

wherefromreferee?

In your Endo!

JohnDenver

Quote from: Ulick on July 08, 2010, 10:48:49 AM
The latest fad to reply with this +1 shite on discussion forums now. If you have nothing worthwhile to say, don't bother.

touché

(il take this one wherefromreferee)

ziggysego

+ 1
Testing Accessibility

muppet

Quote from: ziggysego on July 08, 2010, 11:37:48 AM

+ 1

MWWSI 2017

eiled in the bushes

people who use " lol " all the fecking time,sometimes two or three times in one message.i dont need you to tell me you're joking or trying to be funny. i can honestly say i have never used it and never freaking will.
get some metal in your life

ziggysego

Quote from: eiled in the bushes on July 08, 2010, 10:40:56 PM
people who use " lol " all the fecking time,sometimes two or three times in one message.i dont need you to tell me you're joking or trying to be funny. i can honestly say i have never used it and never freaking will.

Are you being serious?
Testing Accessibility

illdecide

lol :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

eiled in the bushes

Quote from: ziggysego on July 08, 2010, 11:17:43 PM

Are you being serious?
:D
get some metal in your life

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.