You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: johnneycool on May 10, 2010, 02:05:43 PM
10Km is still a lot of travelling for the car still to be considered new.

You'd be amazed the mileage you get from today's Ladas.
MWWSI 2017

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: muppet on May 10, 2010, 02:25:49 PM
Quote from: johnneycool on May 10, 2010, 02:05:43 PM
10Km is still a lot of travelling for the car still to be considered new.

You'd be amazed the mileage you get from today's Ladas.

almost right... It does start with a L and end with a S...
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

Getting your foot stuck on a chair. Was having a sandwich in Subways today and got my foot trapped in the back of the chair. Had to get a passerby in the place to free me. Right grumpy git he was too
Testing Accessibility

Fear ón Srath Bán

I don't know Ziggy, between searching for indecent photos of blokes to trying to throw a leg over in an eatery. Everything OK?  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

ziggysego

Feeling a bit confused these days FoSB  :D
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 09, 2010, 08:54:52 PM
flat packed furniture aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Its a great wedding present - although the couple don't realise at the time that you are doing them a favour by giving them the biggest test of their married lives: The co-assembly of flat without blood letting will ensure a marriage will stand the test of time.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: ziggysego on May 10, 2010, 03:51:16 PM
Getting your foot stuck on a chair. Was having a sandwich in Subways today and got my foot trapped in the back of the chair. Had to get a passerby in the place to free me. Right grumpy git he was too

I heard about that Ziggy... lmao  :D

Puckoon

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on May 10, 2010, 05:23:34 PM
flat packed furniture aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Its a great wedding present - although the couple don't realise at the time that you are doing them a favour by giving them the biggest test of their married lives: The co-assembly of flat without blood letting will ensure a marriage will stand the test of time.
no need to tell me, there was rows in my house, herself seems to be incapable of holding something steady and straight!!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Tyrones own

Straight is good pints....steady, not so good ;)
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Tyrones own

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 10, 2010, 06:30:37 PM

no need to tell me, there was rows in my house, herself seems to be incapable of holding something steady and straight!!

You need a woman to help you assemble furniture...really  ???
Have you checked to see are your man bits still there  ::)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on May 10, 2010, 08:46:21 PM

I dont know about your "man bits" but mine didn't come with the 8 hands, so yes I needed help.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

new devil

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 10, 2010, 08:55:31 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on May 10, 2010, 08:46:21 PM

I dont know about your "man bits" but mine didn't come with the 8 hands, so yes I needed help.

Really? You needed help?
How odd...

What were you putting together as a matter of interest?
You'll Never Walk Alone.