You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ardmhachaabu

My place is coming down with people like that pints
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

5 Sams

The Aristocrat Years

Celt_Man

Quote from: 5 Sams on March 11, 2010, 08:21:12 PM
Quote from: lurganblue on March 11, 2010, 01:28:54 PM
taxi driver cnuts

Fixed that for you Lurganblue....

that's about right... f**ker nearly sawed me in half a couple of weeks ago coz the p***k obviously doesn't think traffic lights need to be obeyed after midnight
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Family guy

pintsofguinness

Something in the house causing allergy like symptoms and I've no idea what.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Tony Baloney

Paying 800 quid to get your fixed and for it to then stop
again after 50 miles because of the same fault you "got fixed"!

ziggysego

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 13, 2010, 04:39:19 PM

If you spend £800 on a fix, that's your problem. Say No to Drugs!
Testing Accessibility

longrunsthefox

Quote from: ziggysego on March 13, 2010, 05:11:52 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 13, 2010, 04:39:19 PM

If you spend £800 on a fix, that's your problem. Say No to Drugs!

Ziggy, I think he means his tractor!  Are you going to the game in Omagh tonight?

Celt_Man

dishes that could out of the dishwasher as dirty or even more dirty than they were before going in!!  >:( >:(
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

When you are wearing jeans and your don't realise that both your jocks and your balls are caught in a crease in the jeans, you stand up quicly an tear a lump out of them. Ouch Fckn ouch you evil denim bastards.  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Franko

Quote from: Family guy on March 13, 2010, 08:44:09 AM
Men who keep change in their wallet

When you sit down somewhere (usually the car) and the change in your pocket falls out onto the floor.

I find that putting change into your wallet helps to alleviate this problem.

Farrandeelin

Children who have no manners whatsoever and take over conversations and when you try to have fun with them they tell you go f**k yourself. >:(
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on March 16, 2010, 02:48:30 PM
When you are wearing jeans and your don't realise that both your jocks and your balls are caught in a crease in the jeans, you stand up quicly an tear a lump out of them. Ouch Fckn ouch you evil denim b**tards.  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

That's such a hoor isn't it! :-\ :-[ :-[
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

EagleLord

When you're away from home and you wanna watc hthe match on your laptop, you hear about this live streaming of games RTE does, thrilled, so you get it up, and it says 'IoI only' i.e only available on the island of Ireland! Now you tell me, what the f**k is the point in that?!?! >:( If I was on the island of Ireland I would just switch on my tv and watch it! Fuckin dickheads, I could be wrong ,but surely the idea of putting live GAA games on the website, was invented for people who have moved away to America, Australia,  or england but still miss the games, so this service was invented./?????

Orior

Quote from: Farrandeelin on March 16, 2010, 09:21:12 PM
Children who have no manners whatsoever and take over conversations and when you try to have fun with them they tell you go f**k yourself. >:(

lol

There's so many possible responses to that, but I'll keep it clean. The problem with those kids is their parents who have not taught them to respect people.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians