Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haranguerer

And its not just the ones at queens...

Celt_Man

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 01, 2010, 08:35:14 PM
Quote from: leenie on March 01, 2010, 06:54:24 PM
firstly
men spitting on the street.... it is sooooooo annoying, surely you can swallow it.... (i know i have used the word swallow and so illdecide may feel the need to make a pun).. but its really irritating!

secondly
road closures and diversions..... 1 hr 5 mins it took me to get to dung-annon!

thirdly
spending hours/days on preparing a class for an observation that is only going to last 40mins....

and lastly
the traffic lights outside the main gates at queens... flashes amber while green man is still up but drivers ignore this... (think this may be the way i am suppose to go)
Drivers can proceed when the amber light is flashing if no pedestrians are on the crossing.
Or if they don't like the person crossing in front of them...
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

leenie

well i don't know any of the spides who "bate" on anyway when i am crossing!

another gear grinder....

"what the crocodile hat was that, there was no post box, no shuttlecock and where was the jelly giraffe"............

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

illdecide

Quote from: leenie on March 01, 2010, 06:54:24 PM
firstly
men spitting on the street.... it is sooooooo annoying, surely you can swallow it.... (i know i have used the word swallow and so illdecide may feel the need to make a pun).. but its really irritating!

secondly
road closures and diversions..... 1 hr 5 mins it took me to get to dung-annon!

thirdly
spending hours/days on preparing a class for an observation that is only going to last 40mins....

and lastly
the traffic lights outside the main gates at queens... flashes amber while green man is still up but drivers ignore this... (think this may be the way i am suppose to go)

Very good Leenie... :D If you cough up flame surley you wouldn't expect anyone to swallow that :'(...TG wouldn't even swallow that :P
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

cash4gold

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: maggie on March 02, 2010, 12:29:22 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on March 01, 2010, 09:53:13 PM
Inspectors. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I hear ya.......  :( :'(

Someone checking you're doing your job correctly. Imagine.

And what's worse is they give you notice, spot inspections should be the way forward!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Celt_Man

People who think it is ok to have a full blown conversation in the library (but it's ok they remember to whisper every fourth or fifth word).... gobshites

leenie

argghhhh...

i have my own inspection via queens this week ... thats grand workin away on it...
but just got told that the college is having an inspection and my class has been chosen,.... arghhhhhhhhhh  :o :o :o
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Farrandeelin

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on March 02, 2010, 12:30:48 PM

And what's worse is they give you notice, spot inspections should be the way forward!

No need for that TAC, they told me I was doing a fine job, but in the report that came out said it was a shambles. >:( Pricks.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Gabriel_Hurl

people coming up to ask you a question when you've a mouthful of a sandwich in your mouth  >:(

cash4gold

Quote from: Farrandeelin on March 02, 2010, 03:13:01 PM
Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on March 02, 2010, 12:30:48 PM

No need for that TAC, they told me I was doing a fine job, but in the report that came out said it was a shambles. >:( Pricks.

Why cause they didn't have the nerve to tell you to your face, I'd be more concerned that it was a shambles to be honest!!

Doogie Browser

Wankers who throw rubbish out their car window

Celt_Man

Those f**king sickening plastic speeds bumps... ya know the ones they use instead of putting in concrete/tarmac ones...  There are a few of them around college and where I live and they rattle the shite out of the car even if I crawl over them...