Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maggie

gawa316

The stretch of road between Augher and the motorway >:(

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

pintsofguinness

brother in laws who are complete and utter COCKS! - and who are the cause of me burning my dinner!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

takeyourownpath

AFS

People that don't know how to use full stops and commas..... What the f**k..... is this string of full stops shite..... ?

ziggysego

Quote from: AFS on February 01, 2010, 11:34:04 PM
People that don't know how to use full stops and commas..... What the f**k..... is this string of full stops shite..... ?

Dramatic pause
Testing Accessibility

illdecide

Quote from: hardstation on February 01, 2010, 11:45:19 PM
Standing having a piss into a urinal. You're the only one in the bog and 3 free urinals to either side of you. Someone comes in for a piss and goes to the urinal right next to ye.

What the fcuk is the craic with that?

They're obviously having a sneaky peak at you're pecker :D why else would you stand next to someone when there is other free urinal's
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

supersarsfields

Quote from: hardstation on February 01, 2010, 11:45:19 PM
Standing having a piss into a urinal. You're the only one in the bog and 3 free urinals to either side of you. Someone comes in for a piss and goes to the urinal right next to ye.

What the fcuk is the craic with that?

http://www.drinknation.com/fun/urinaltest

Asal Mor

When you get to the urinal and suddenly you can't go even though you were bursting before you came in. It might appear to others at the urinal that you just came in for a look.

Hardy

Quote from: Asal Mor on February 02, 2010, 12:16:25 PM
When you get to the urinal and suddenly you can't go even though you were bursting before you came in. It might appear to others at the urinal that you just came in for a look.

http://www.paruresis.org/

takeyourownpath

Quote from: Asal Mor on February 02, 2010, 12:16:25 PM

ah yes, the old stage fright problem!

Asal Mor

Thanks Hardy. there's even a discussion board where I can talk about my problem with other sufferers of "bashful bladder syndrome".  :)

ardmhachaabu

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

EagleLord

Stagefright. My worst Nightmare. Hate it, I look like I'm broke or something! Can't go when theres other men there at the urinal! Usually just go into the cubicale like a big fanny! :-\