You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Captain Scarlet on January 25, 2010, 12:52:41 PM
People who go out and spend the entire night taking photos of themselves and their friends 'having fun' for their facebook pages.
Was out with a few heads there recenty and every ten seconds there was a flash of a camera and everyone pretending to be going mad instead of actually going ballistic in reality.  >:(

Or the people who take photos and then are so eager to see how much fun everyone was having 40 seconds ago.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

AFS

When both Oxford and Cambridge are on University Challenge, making it difficult to decide who to dislike more.

haranguerer

Quote from: JohnDenver on January 25, 2010, 12:09:23 PM
Quote from: full back on January 25, 2010, 12:02:12 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on January 25, 2010, 11:57:23 AM
Quote from: Doogie Browser on January 25, 2010, 11:55:43 AM
Quote from: take_yer_points on January 25, 2010, 09:21:56 AM
I hate Danny Dyer and anyone he's ever interviewed.
Amen brother!

Right there with you. The man's a total dick.

I find him alright

E's propa nawty!!

Oh my god - what a dickhead!

I can only assume anyone who thinks hes aright didnt see the series he did going round football hooligan gangs all over the world. There was one bit where eastern european fans obviously just seen the camera and started cheering etc - he turned to camera and said something along the lines of - obviously they recognise me, then stood out in the road and started clappng them. What a twat.

This is a pisstake of said series  :D:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QbJ6Woj5hE&feature=PlayList&p=7B580CCCDD030552&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=3

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

AFS

Reading some of my old posts grinds my gears. I used to be clean making stuff up and talking shite on things I hadn't a notion about. Old me was a dick.

tyrone girl

Billys Boots

Quote from: AFS on January 27, 2010, 11:03:44 AM
Reading some of my old posts grinds my gears. I used to be clean making stuff up and talking shite on things I hadn't a notion about. Old me was a dick.

Was there a change?  When was this?  Why weren't we told?   :P
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

AFS

Quote from: Billys Boots on January 27, 2010, 11:53:38 AM
Quote from: AFS on January 27, 2010, 11:03:44 AM

Was there a change?  When was this?  Why weren't we told?   :P

Franko

I think this ground somebody's gears a while back.  It also grinds mine so for once I applaud Tesco!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/8484116.stm

Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas 

A Tesco store has asked customers not to shop in their pyjamas or barefoot.

Notices have been put up in the chain's supermarket in St Mellons in Cardiff saying: "Footwear must be worn at all times and no nightwear is permitted."

A spokesman said Tesco did not have a strict dress code but it does not want people shopping in their nightwear in case it offends other customers.

He said he was not aware of any other Tesco stores having to put up similar signs.

The signs, placed at the entrance to the store, read: "To avoid causing offence or embarrassment to others we ask that our customers are appropriately dressed when visiting our store (footwear must be worn at all times and no nightwear is permitted)."

The spokesman said: "We're not a nightclub with a strict dress code, and jeans and trainers are of course more than welcome.

"We do, however, request that customers do not shop in their PJs or nightgowns.

"This is to avoid causing offence or embarrassment to others."

Onion Bag

It was my gears Franko that it was grinding, seen the bastards out yesterday evening again, 3 girls in the jammies @ 06:30pm  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Onion Bag

Taxi Drivers, the hoors think they own the road,
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

maggie

how dirty my car is.
can't read the number plate at the moment.

ziggysego

Quote from: maggie on January 28, 2010, 03:14:45 PM
how dirty my car is.
can't read the number plate at the moment.

It's your own fault. Clean your car  :P
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Quote from: Franko on January 28, 2010, 01:43:04 PM
I think this ground somebody's gears a while back.  It also grinds mine so for once I applaud Tesco!

Notices have been put up in the chain's supermarket in St Mellons in Cardiff saying: "Footwear must be worn at all times and no nightwear is permitted."

A spokesman said Tesco did not have a strict dress code but it does not want people shopping in their nightwear in case it offends other customers.

He said he was not aware of any other Tesco stores having to put up similar signs.

The signs, placed at the entrance to the store, read: "To avoid causing offence or embarrassment to others we ask that our customers are appropriately dressed when visiting our store (footwear must be worn at all times and no nightwear is permitted)."

The spokesman said: "We're not a nightclub with a strict dress code, and jeans and trainers are of course more than welcome.

I think it's stupid really not being allowed in the supermarket with pyjamas on. It's not as if they're going to fall down or anything like that
Elaine Carmody, Tesco customer

::) ::) ::)
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Franko on January 28, 2010, 01:43:04 PM

That's excellent  ;D

All they have to do now is to stop their staff asking stupid questions like "do you want a bag" when you land to the counter with a basket of shopping
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?