You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone girl

Quote from: Hardy on January 19, 2010, 11:21:12 AM
Most people infected with the type 1 herpes simplex virus became infected before they were 10 years old.

How do u mean Hardy?

Hardy

Quote from: tyrone girl on January 19, 2010, 11:25:44 AM
Most people infected with the type 1 herpes simplex virus became infected before they were 10 years old.

How do u mean Hardy?

Cold sores are caused by the herpes simplex virus. Once you're infected with the virus you have it for life. Cold sores that appear periodically are the outward manifestation of the infection.

I remember hearing that most people who are infected get it as babies or small children from being kissed by old ladies or from direct contact with other kids who have cold sores. So I looked it up and got the quote above from http://www.pueblo.gsa.gov/cic_text/health/fever-blister/fever-canker.html

tyrone girl

At least have an idea where they come from now. Wouldnt get them all the time, but hateful when i do get them. Another thing im plagued with is mouth ulcers  >:(. Get them pretty regurlarly

haveaharp

Quote from: Hardy on January 19, 2010, 11:29:47 AM
Quote from: tyrone girl on January 19, 2010, 11:25:44 AM

How do u mean Hardy?

from being kissed by old ladies

Iris again ?

haveaharp

Quote from: tyrone girl on January 19, 2010, 11:31:18 AM
At least have an idea where they come from now. Wouldnt get them all the time, but hateful when i do get them. Another thing im plagued with is mouth ulcers  >:(. Get them pretty regurlarly

Mouth ulcers are supposed to be a sure sign of stress , and/or you could be lacking certain vitamins and minerals in your body such as folic acid and B-group vitamins or iron

tyrone girl

Am deficient in folic acid and iron so thats prob whats causing them.

haveaharp

Quote from: tyrone girl on January 19, 2010, 11:54:57 AM
Am deficient in folic acid and iron so thats prob whats causing them.

You need the folic acid if you are planning to have a sprog

tyrone girl

There be no bambinos here for quite some time i hope

ziggysego

Local news. GRR!!

I was watching the news and then there was long segment at the end about farmers. Fair enough, but the report was rubbish.

It was basically some young reporter, Aideen Kennedy, spending a day on the farm with some comedic moments (yeah right).

That's not news. When I tune into the news, I want to watch the news, not some daytime tv fluff nonsense!! That kinda rubbish belongs on The Afternoon Show on RTE or The One Show on the BBC.

GRR!
Testing Accessibility

gawa316

Got a book of subway vouchers through the door the day, some great deals.

Been in twice with it now and the f**kers look at me as if I have 2 heads when I hand them the voucher.

f**k off

Asal Mor

When someone dies and people say "well that really puts sport into perspective". I totally disagree with this sh1t. Sport is one of the main things that makes life worth living in the first place. Death just reminds me how important it is to cherish things like sport - something that lifts you above day-to-day life with all it's work and hassles.

leenie

i have an exam in 3 hours ............... >:( agus  :'(
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Onion Bag

Quote from: leenie on January 20, 2010, 02:15:52 PM

Good luck Leenie, eh BTW you should be studying rather than looking through the GAABOARD.COM
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

ziggysego

Quote from: leenie on January 20, 2010, 02:15:52 PM

Good luck. I'll say a wee prayer.
Testing Accessibility

leenie

cheers... they way i see it if i don't know it now i won't when i am sitting it!

never let the board get in the way of things.....  :P
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..