You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

When I actually take my time to write a proper post, checking my spelling and content and the fckn computer crashs. Bastards
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

redhugh

Knobs who do that annoying "whaaasssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupp" thing from the Bud ad of ten odd years ago.Wasn't funny then and sure as fcuk is'nt funny now.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Zapatista on December 10, 2009, 08:21:42 PM
The Deal or No Deal line ''quarter of a millionaire''. Noel Edmonds Grinds my gears too.
just that whole show grinds my gears.
the way they think ther is some skill or system to it!!its just pot luck FFS
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Aaron Boone

People standing still on moving walkways, esp seen at airports.

ludermor

People walking on walkways esp at airports. If ya want to walk then go out on the floor!

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Aaron Boone on December 11, 2009, 12:23:10 PM
People standing still on moving walkways, esp seen at airports.

2 people standing together blocking walkway.
Tbc....

ziggysego

Booking tickets for a show back in February. Looking forward to it all year and then it comes to the weekend of the show. Sick as a dog and can't go now :(
Testing Accessibility

cornerback

Quote from: ziggysego on December 11, 2009, 02:29:24 PM
Booking tickets for a show back in February. Looking forward to it all year and then it comes to the weekend of the show. Sick as a dog and can't go now :(

Eddie Izzard??

screenmachine

I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

tyrone girl

I love butter with beans but only when im mashing both up with spuds

ziggysego

Quote from: cornerback on December 11, 2009, 02:34:20 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on December 11, 2009, 02:29:24 PM

Eddie Izzard??

Yeah, how'd you know?
Testing Accessibility

cornerback

I put 2 and 2 together and came up with the right answer! Going to eddie izzard tonight and i knew the ticket went on sale in february...

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Dickheads in game talking little old grannies in to buying stuff they don't need at ridiculous prices.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?