You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone girl

I was literally in the bank about 3 minutes and came out and he was standing there with his book or whatever it is. I said excuse me why are u giving me a ticket as im not illegally parked - he says u are as ur car is slightly out over the white box and your obstructing the traffic. I was raging so said to him theres no way ur giving me a ticket cos i havnt paralell parked correctly he just glared at me and i got into the car and drove off. Feckers

Caid

Quote from: tyrone girl on December 02, 2009, 04:51:08 PM
I was literally in the bank about 3 minutes and came out and he was standing there with his book or whatever it is. I said excuse me why are u giving me a ticket as im not illegally parked - he says u are as ur car is slightly out over the white box and your obstructing the traffic. I was raging so said to him theres no way ur giving me a ticket cos i havnt paralell parked correctly he just glared at me and i got into the car and drove off. Feckers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24_kXzmpN6o
When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

tyrone girl

Cant get it right no matter how hard i try  :-\

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: tyrone girl on December 02, 2009, 04:58:59 PM
Cant get it right no matter how hard i try  :-\

How hard to you try Tyronegirl  ;)
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

tyrone girl

Judy of course - my daddy only drives me mad on certain occasions. Most of the time hes great  :)

takeyourownpath

Quote from: Caid on December 02, 2009, 04:16:09 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on December 02, 2009, 02:06:30 PM
Quote from: Zapatista on December 02, 2009, 01:50:31 PM
TV and radio ads were they say the price as four-nine-five rather than four hundred and ninety five and so on.

That reminds me, in Australia theu don't say the January 1'st (First) they say January 1 (One), it sounds pure retarded.

American dates grind my gears.  There is no logical reason to go mm/dd/yy

there's no logical reason for americans to do anything!

Square Ball

Yet again at a funeral some stupid ballixs mobile goes off, not once, not twice, but three times and they hadnt got the decency to turn it off  >:(
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

The Real Laoislad

Christmas music on the radio on the 3rd of December
You'll Never Walk Alone.

JohnDenver

Not enough christmas music on the radio on 3rd December  ;)

leenie

1 = being tired and cold.....

2= going into the ladies toilet to find the toilet seat up  :-\

3= people being shocked when you tell them your age... (wondering is it because i look young or act young...)
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: leenie on December 03, 2009, 03:04:27 PM
1 = being tired and cold.....

2= going into the ladies toilet to find the toilet seat up  :-\

3= people being shocked when you tell them your age... (wondering is it because i look young or act young...)

Could also be that they thought you were much,much older........
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Canalman

RUGBYSPEAK

As perfected by Ryle Nugent/Gerry Thornley ( and the rest)

Things like:

1 "Field Position"....... aka kicking the ball into your opponents'half
2 "Handling error"...... aka dropping the ball
3 "Phase"...... aka running 3 yards with the ball, falling over and letting go of the ball
4 "Genius, sheer genius"....... aka an Irish player kicking the ball over the sideline

Drives me nuts listening to it.