You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drumanee 1

it's not cool,turn your f**king fog lights off ::)

rossie mad

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 15, 2009, 10:34:05 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 13, 2009, 08:08:40 PM
Quote from: Caid on November 13, 2009, 07:58:48 PM
Cheap toilet roll in the office.  I know there's a recession but jaysus the arse is cut of me
Someone I work with keeps using letters and leaflets as toilet roll and stuffing the toilet  :o

Try using the fiber glass insulation they put in attics  :o  :-[

Ouch absolutely awful stuff.

Driving in busy traffic and a lorry pulls in on the hard shoulder to let traffic by and the plonker in front wont go by.
that wrecks my head.

ludermor

That new christmas carol add for Meteor! The 'proper' choir are supposed to the cocky ones getting taught a lesson but i cannot stand the smug head on the **** with the beard, cardigan and mittens, it just f**king annoys me!

thebigfella

Quote from: ludermor on November 17, 2009, 11:50:57 AM
That new christmas carol add for Meteor! The 'proper' choir are supposed to the cocky ones getting taught a lesson but i cannot stand the smug head on the **** with the beard, cardigan and mittens, it just f**king annoys me!

Easily annoyed  :D

Being hit on the bike by some w**k in a BMW overtaking me and then trying to blame myself for me not moving out of his way.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

That car ad on the radio (cool fm) ballyrobert motors and that man who has a constant cold! fcuk his voice does my box in!
Tbc....

ludermor

Quote from: thebigfella on November 17, 2009, 12:23:41 PM

Being hit on the bike by some w**k in a BMW overtaking me and then trying to blame myself for me not moving out of his way.
LOL usuually i have a high torerance but that ad justs gets on my wick! Im working with a lot of trendy arty arseholes at the minute so yer man justs annoys me!

thebigfella

Quote from: ludermor on November 17, 2009, 12:30:55 PM
Quote from: thebigfella on November 17, 2009, 12:23:41 PM

LOL usuually i have a high torerance but that ad justs gets on my wick! Im working with a lot of trendy arty arseholes at the minute so yer man justs annoys me!

Trendy arty arseholes, don't get me started. Pretentious gits  >:(

AFS

Quote from: Drumanee 1 on November 17, 2009, 08:46:25 AM
it's not cool,turn your f**king fog lights off ::)

f**k I hate this too. Silly wee cnuts.

JUst retired

The wee pricks who crawl over speed ramps and then fly to the next one where you catch up with them again. :o

lurganblue

Quote from: JUst retired on November 18, 2009, 08:34:42 AM
The wee pricks who crawl over speed ramps and then fly to the next one where you catch up with them again. :o

the whole lowered car thing in general does my head in. especially round lurgan where there are nothing but ramps.
these dickhead also seem to actually learn where certain roads are rough/bumpy and will drive out into the oncoming lane to avoid said bumps ffs

rolloutking

QuoteTrendy arty arseholes, don't get me started. Pretentious gits  >:(

There's one of them c***ts in my office and I cant stand the girl. f**k shes irritating.

Also, the stupid f**kers who keep crashing on the motorway and westlink every morning resulting in massive tailbacks. How the f**k can people crash on straight road every day.

ballinaman

fitzroyalty

Quote from: lurganblue on November 18, 2009, 09:11:10 AM
Quote from: JUst retired on November 18, 2009, 08:34:42 AM

the whole lowered car thing in general does my head in. especially round lurgan where there are nothing but ramps.
these d**khead also seem to actually learn where certain roads are rough/bumpy and will drive out into the oncoming lane to avoid said bumps ffs
noticed them myself..shower of bastards. why on earth lower your car??? and the whole exhaust thing, so that it sounds like a chainsaw??? benders

Puckoon

Quote from: ballinaman on November 18, 2009, 10:45:56 AM
Emo's with the bottom lip rings......

what's the good thing about having an emo garden?

Alco Pup

People that stand in the queue at the bar, and then wait till the barman comes to them before asking their mates what they want..

Example:

"What'll you have"
"I'll have a vodka please"
"£2.30 mate"
"sigh. Anything else?"
"Emmmmmm...hang on... John.. JOHN.. what do you want?.. a stella please..."

Feckin imbiciles.  Too stupid to be allowed into bars.  >:(