You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

pintsofguinness

When you get a fry out and they put beans on the bloody fried eggs!!!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

long sleves

. The dogs of the country. They hate me. They want my blood. Out running there this morning and chased by every basterding dog in the country.

. Not clutching.

. Family parties. A 40th tonight that I have to go to, on the womans side, snore.

. Sammymaguire.

Square Ball

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 10, 2009, 12:17:26 PM
When you get a fry out and they put beans on the bloody fried eggs!!!

sacrilege, and an affront to gastronomes, beans have no place in a fry
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

RTE & the Irish Independent being in the pocket of Fianna Fail & not giving equal access to Fine Gael, Labour, Sinn Fein, the Greens, Independents & others, depite the fact that FF are only the 3'rd biggest party in the country.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

lurganblue

Probably had this one before but f**k I hate people who block off yellow boxes while drivng. And then they give you a stupid look as if to wonder why your fuckin ragin with them...

It's worse when the traffic doesn't move for ages and your stuck waiting for that f**ker to move when you could have been away. w**kers

SidelineKick

Stupid f**kers that just step out on to the road without looking at all.  Should you be allowed to knock these people down? Also wankers that just open their car door without looking.  Should you be allowed to drive straight through it and take it off the hinges?

Also, and I posted this around the same time laste year, wankers that walk in the dark! f**k off!!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

High Wide and Handsome

Quote from: SidelineKick on October 13, 2009, 09:03:22 AM
Stupid f**kers that just step out on to the road without looking at all.  Should you be allowed to knock these people down? Also w**kers that just open their car door without looking.  Should you be allowed to drive straight through it and take it off the hinges?

Also, and I posted this around the same time laste year, w**kers that walk in the dark! f**k off!!

anger management needed there slk!

but on your road rage. have to admit i hate f**kers that swing round mini round abouts when there clearly just isnt room, like a 3 way round bout when they start reversing and acting the spa so they can get away.
"Swing er over!"

ballinaman

See accents on opposite sex thread for my view.... :D

mackers

Quote from: lurganblue on October 13, 2009, 08:56:09 AM
Probably had this one before but f**k I hate people who block off yellow boxes while drivng. And then they give you a stupid look as if to wonder why your fuckin ragin with them...

It's worse when the traffic doesn't move for ages and your stuck waiting for that f**ker to move when you could have been away. w**kers
A guy driving a Rocwell van blocked a yellow box at the top of the Mall in Armagh on me one day, when he saw me roll the eyes, he wound down the window told me to "F**k off, it was alright as long as he wasn't parked in it!!!!" ::) ::)

Also hate drivers (normally van/lorry drivers) who think it's OK to park ANYWHERE as long as they have their hazard lights on!!! WTF!!!
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

gawa316

Jaysus that makes my feckin blood boil. It happens all the time in Enniskillen with all the new traffic lights. Are people just thick as f**k or ignorant or both?

The car in front is just passed the yellow box, no you will not fit in you stupid bastard, and don't look at me if it wasn't your fault cause you're blocking a whole lane of traffic... >:( >:( >:(

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: mackers on October 13, 2009, 10:52:28 AM

A guy driving a Rocwell van blocked a yellow box at the top of the Mall in Armagh on me one day, when he saw me roll the eyes, he wound down the window told me to "F**k off, it was alright as long as he wasn't parked in it!!!!" ::) ::)

Also hate drivers (normally van/lorry drivers) who think it's OK to park ANYWHERE as long as they have their hazard lights on!!! WTF!!!
ballygawley has to be the worst town in ireland for this, and not just vans & lorrys either, people in cars just double park along the main street and head into the shop blocking the whole town  >:(
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

wherefromreferee?

Facebook status updates with 4 or more exclamation marks to emphasise a point

Exhibit A)  I am so hungover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Facebook updates with 3 or more o's and said exclamation marks

Exhibit B)  I am soooooooooooooo hungover!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People who think its funny to add .com to things.

sorehead.com     hungover.com     fresh.com

People who use lol

In your Endo!

ziggysego

Yeah, that .com thing is a bit silly. Not witty at all.
Testing Accessibility

SidelineKick

Quote from: wherefromreferee? on October 13, 2009, 12:44:53 PM
Facebook status updates with 4 or more exclamation marks to emphasis a point

Exhibit A)  I am so hungover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Facebook updates with 3 or more o's and said exclamation marks

Exhibit B)  I am soooooooooooooo hungover!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People who think its funny to add .com to things.

sorehead.com     hungover.com     fresh.com

People who use lol

Lol soooo true!!!!!

hilarious.com
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.