You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fitzroyalty

having to queue behind some dick who decided to do their shopping in a f**king petrol station!!! >:(

then going out and the forecourt being blocked by some other dick who isn't even getting petrol!!  >:(

Cillo

Name droppers grind my gears. There is this fella I know, and knowing I am a GAA fan, he keeps saying when I was chatting to Aidan Carr or when I was having a pint with the McGourty's etc. I know maybe not big stars but still annoys me. Does this annoy anybody else?

ziggysego

Quote from: Cillo on September 24, 2009, 12:03:01 PM
Name droppers grind my gears. There is this fella I know, and knowing I am a GAA fan, he keeps saying when I was chatting to Aidan Carr or when I was having a pint with the McGourty's etc. I know maybe not big stars but still annoys me. Does this annoy anybody else?

Myself and Dustin Hoffman were saying the same thing, after having dinner with Julia Roberts.
Testing Accessibility

ONeill

Quote from: fitzroyalty on September 24, 2009, 11:59:11 AM
having to queue behind some dick who decided to do their shopping in a f**king petrol station!!! >:(

then going out and the forecourt being blocked by some other dick who isn't even getting petrol!!  >:(

You appear to have a dick problem.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

rolloutking

QuoteName droppers grind my gears. There is this fella I know, and knowing I am a GAA fan, he keeps saying when I was chatting to Aidan Carr or when I was having a pint with the McGourty's etc. I know maybe not big stars but still annoys me. Does this annoy anybody else?

Holy f**k that bugs me.

Also, someone in a 2.2 Honda Accord sitting at 45 mph.

ziggysego

When for a massage today. In the waiting room a auld woman says to me it's a bad day. I looked out the window. The sun was shining and it wasn't too cold. I just said, aye terrible. Bitch told me not to be so f**king cheeky, she likes the rain. WTF I do?  :o
Testing Accessibility

tyrone86

Quote from: ziggysego on September 24, 2009, 03:24:20 PM
When for a massage today. In the waiting room a auld woman says to me it's a bad day. I looked out the window. The sun was shining and it wasn't too cold. I just said, aye terrible. Bitch told me not to be so f**king cheeky, she likes the rain. WTF I do?  :o

That's not a nice way to refer to your brother's woman's ma

ziggysego

Where the heck did this me and my brother's woman come from??
Testing Accessibility

gerry

Well ziggy you get any extras with your massage

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Rois on September 24, 2009, 09:59:20 AM
Quote from: haveaharp on September 24, 2009, 08:50:24 AM
Well i suppose it depends on what time you started but if you are talking about normal working hours being extended to this then you are crackers.

Was in the office at 7.30am yesterday morn and left at 2am.  I left the other guy still working.  Back in for 7.30 this morn.  See the mess these banks in the south have gotten themselves into - they're to blame for my exhaustion!!

Why dont you just get up and go home?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

gerry

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

gerry

Rois

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 24, 2009, 06:20:13 PM

Why dont you just get up and go home?

As sad as it seems, it wouldn't have made a good impression on the boss. 

At least tomorrow is Friday, and even though the boss has just gone to get a takeaway menu for tonight's dinner, I don't feel too bad about it!