wherefromreferee?

In your Endo!

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: hardstation on August 23, 2009, 10:18:47 PM
That's a goodun though.

Think I'll file it under "Would have been funny if it wasn't me it happened to"
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Ellie84

eventually getting to sleep only to get wakened by the next door neighbour's f*ckin dog barking at its own shadow. anyone have a gun handy?

fitzroyalty

Car breaking down, on a country lane, in the middle of nowhere, at f**king midnight  >:(

vav

f**king toothache keeping ya awake 'til all hours  >:(

.. and fecking painkillers not kicking in  :'(  :'(

na cleirigh

Autumn setting in. I'm freezing this morning.
If you have nothing nice to type, type it anyway but be prepared for the on slaught

rolloutking

When someone is trying to say something to you and every time they go to say it someone else keeps makes a noise or saying something so that you cant hear what the original person is trying to say to you.

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

na cleirigh

Quote from: Onion Bag on August 24, 2009, 02:08:28 PM
Hangovers :'( :'( :'(

Where were you?
Obviously this isn't your fault what hoor tricked you into going on the sauce last night?
If you have nothing nice to type, type it anyway but be prepared for the on slaught

timmykelleher

Commentators saying how big the Cork Football team is, when supposed to be analysing their games.

There's a lot more to football than how tall one is. We might actually have a decent football team. Not that lazy arsed journalists can see that from behind their vertically challenged complex syndrome.
Corcaigh - McGrath cup champions - 2009

full back

Quote from: timmykelleher on August 24, 2009, 02:22:26 PM
Commentators saying how big the Cork Football team is, when supposed to be analysing their games.

There's a lot more to football than how tall one is. We might actually have a decent football team. Not that lazy arsed journalists can see that from behind their vertically challenged complex syndrome.

:D :D
Ye lot pull Tyrone apart & are in an AI Final & ye still arent happy

Jaysus, but ye are nothing but a bunch of langers ;)

WeAreBlueWeAreWhite

AND A BOTTLE OF RITZ FOR ME LAC

rolloutking

When your busting for a shite and you know its gonna be a big loud stinkin' one, and every time you go into the bog someone from your office is standing there.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

That silly bi**h Jackie McCann and her refusal to say Derry during the weather.  >:(
Tbc....

the colonel

the constant re-appearance of these wankers on the antrim hurling thread
the difference between success and failure is energy