Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Quote from: vav on July 29, 2009, 12:21:04 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on July 29, 2009, 12:18:25 AM
Quote from: vav on July 29, 2009, 12:11:46 AM
Quote from: leenie on July 28, 2009, 11:07:27 PM

being in a bad mood for no reason............ :-\

It's worse when you're working with someone who's in a bad mood for no reason.. at least when its your bad mood everyone can feck off but when ya have to work with someone who 20 minutes beforehand was in great form then bang out of nowhere they are in bad form.. grr theres nought worse!!

Do you work with Leenie?

that would be a no.. but one of the girls I work with is always hopping in and out of bad moods.. She's great craic when she's in a good mood but a bloody terror when she's not!!
Shes a bollocks then

My woman works with this one who threw an almighty fit last week when someone walk put their hand on her desk as they walked past.   :-\

Women...
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

vav

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 29, 2009, 12:26:27 AM
Quote from: vav on July 29, 2009, 12:21:04 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on July 29, 2009, 12:18:25 AM
Quote from: vav on July 29, 2009, 12:11:46 AM
Quote from: leenie on July 28, 2009, 11:07:27 PM

being in a bad mood for no reason............ :-\

It's worse when you're working with someone who's in a bad mood for no reason.. at least when its your bad mood everyone can feck off but when ya have to work with someone who 20 minutes beforehand was in great form then bang out of nowhere they are in bad form.. grr theres nought worse!!

Do you work with Leenie?

that would be a no.. but one of the girls I work with is always hopping in and out of bad moods.. She's great craic when she's in a good mood but a bloody terror when she's not!!
Shes a bollocks then

My woman works with this one who threw an almighty fit last week when someone walk put their hand on her desk as they walked past.   :-\

Women...

she sounds like a sap!

blewuporstuffed

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

longball

. Motherfudging tractor drivers, on way home from work yday stuck behind one there was about 10 cars in front of me and 60 behind me. And the 'oor had ample opportunities to pull in and let everyone past and he didnt. everyone was beeping the horns at him. Ole wenkar!

. The Lions

. When men dont obey the two urinel rule, dotn stand directly next to me you 'oor use the one on down!

. Toliets at football matches- pissy shoes is all i can say.

. The besterding rooster at our house i tell the ole doll every morning il gonna posion the 'oor as he wakes me every morning at 5.30

. People with no manners on the phone.

. No phone reception.

. 'oors skipping cones at the shooting drill! 'C_berg this is your 5th time shooting there are 4 other cones you know, and you can shoot none'.

. Training bibs at training. How come they smell of piss. who pisses on the training bibs.

. Sore heads at work.

Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

FreeDerry

Needing a pps number to open a bank account in the south.
Now getting emergency tax taken off me!:(

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

Yes I Would

Them f**kers on BBC 1 now that are looking for ghosts, especially that fat oul english one!!  A lying bitch!!

pintsofguinness

When the predictive text on your mobile doesnt grasp what you're trying to spell! There should be a little brain in there that says "oh, he can't spell the word sure we'll just put it in what he thinks it is, sure it sounds the same".

curvey

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 29, 2009, 11:14:22 PM
When the predictive text on your mobile doesnt grasp what you're trying to spell! There should be a little brain in there that says "oh, he can't spell the word sure we'll just put it in what he thinks it is, sure it sounds the same".

Sure you'd moan about that too FFS......"How come this phone knows what i'm thinking" i think i'll report it to o2 or whatever network your on ::)

TacadoirArdMhacha

As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

pintsofguinness

Quote from: curvey on July 29, 2009, 11:23:00 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 29, 2009, 11:14:22 PM

Sure you'd moan about that too FFS......"How come this phone knows what i'm thinking" i think i'll report it to o2 or whatever network your on ::)
oh you know me so well  ::)

curvey

Well the word on the board is your the grumpiest hoor on the board and your the one who reports everyone to the MOD's

pintsofguinness

Quote from: curvey on July 29, 2009, 11:44:35 PM
Well the word on the board is your the grumpiest hoor on the board and your the one who reports everyone to the MOD's
Aye well you'd know considering you're around a lot longer than your post count suggests, just stick your orginal name would you  ::)

curvey

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 29, 2009, 11:47:10 PM
Quote from: curvey on July 29, 2009, 11:44:35 PM
Aye well you'd know considering you're around a lot longer than your post count suggests, just stick your orginal name would you  ::)

I've been a member of the board for a few months now but just don't post much (except tonight). I prob shouldn't be judging anyone on other peoples comments...... :-\.....I was just busting your balls a bit there Pints ;)

illdecide

Pints you getting a hard time saan ???

Every member of my family on holidays except me...that grinds my ears...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch