You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

I rarely answer my phone. I'll return a call if you leave a message.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on July 20, 2009, 07:39:37 PM
I rarely answer my phone. I'll return a call if you leave a message.

I dont really answer the phone either. 
I hate talking on the phone too.   
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on July 20, 2009, 04:54:20 PM
when your ordering in a takeaway and you ask everyone in the house do they want anything, they all say no, but when it arrives they start into eating your chips or looking for a slice of pizza or a chickenball or what ever you have!
why didt you order something if you were hungry >:(!!
one of my biggest pet hates that
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Treasurer

I often don't answer mine either - and if it's a private number, no chance.

ziggysego

If I've no time to talk, I don't answer. Like Treasurer, if the number is with-held.... well then, you ain't getting me.
Testing Accessibility

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 20, 2009, 08:22:12 PM
when your ordering in a takeaway and you ask everyone in the house do they want anything, they all say no, but when it arrives they start into eating your chips or looking for a slice of pizza or a chickenball or what ever you have!

me too, it always makes me think of that episode of friends. JOEY DOESNT SHARE FOOD!

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

Des Cahill is at it with that flippin pen again!

Square Ball

Quote from: Treasurer on July 20, 2009, 10:01:36 PM

i get too curious sometimes and ring back, after checking the internet for the number
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

fitzroyalty

Quote from: Square Ball on July 20, 2009, 10:45:58 PM
Quote from: Treasurer on July 20, 2009, 10:01:36 PM

i get too curious sometimes and ring back, after checking the internet for the number
How do you do that?

Tyrones own

Yes that gets my goat as well, tis almost as bad as the lad showing up at a house party
with a 6 pack of the cheapest shite he could find only to proceed to drink other lads'
good stuff...unbelievable how many you get at it....you know who you are >:(
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

ziggysego

Quote from: Tyrones own on July 20, 2009, 11:16:37 PM

Yes that gets my goat as well, tis almost as bad as the lad showing up at a house party
with a 6 pack of the cheapest shite he could find only to proceed to drink other lads'
good stuff...unbelievable how many you get at it....you know who you are >:(

I was at a house party a few months ago. A fella came with a box of drink and made sure he was seen coming with it. Hid the drink in a dark corner. Proceeded to drink the drink in the house. Then left on the quiet, taking his drink with him. Cheeky get!
Testing Accessibility

vav

Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 20, 2009, 07:28:50 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 20, 2009, 07:14:37 PM
People who answer their mobiles snotty because you've disturbed them doing something, WHY ANSWER YOUR MOBILE!! if you can't talk? or who start telling you about how busy they are for five minutes when clearly they're not that busy if they can spend all day telling you about how busy they are.
I have a mate who rings you up and then after a couple of minutes says "need to go here, haven't time to talk". Why the f**k did you ring me then?!

People who don't answer their mobile. Usually women.

People who text with their f**king annoying keypad tones still turned on. Doot, doot, doot!  Usually women. >:(

most annoying one, I find, is when someone texts ya and ya ring them back rather than getting texting them and they don't answer grr..

or cheap feckers who send them really annoying "call me" texts when they want something  >:(

Gabriel_Hurl

The city workers on strike for the 5th week - with no rubbish pick-up leaving sights like this all over the city

tyssam5

A what? Each to their own I suppose.

illdecide

People on holidays and the GAA Board not getting it's normal attention...Fecking boring this week in work and nothing happening on the board
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch