You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longball

Does anyone else feel that the board is a bit boring as of late. not much happening. Esp in general.
Since MJs death and the threads that followed everyone is been very PC plus there doesnt seem to be any interesting topics being discussed. In fact there doesnt seem to be that many people posting at all. What does everyone else think?
BTW i just used this thread instead of searching for another the board is dying a death thread!
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

supersub

Yeh its just not working out, there isnt the spark that there used to be, its a bit of a chore rather than something you like doing for fun and enjoyment - now enough about hmmmcoy's relationship problems....

Really though there aren't that many threads that are interesting discussion. Like the MJ ones got slightly out of hand but they were interesting for everyone to read. I think some people have got bored of the silly things that are talked about ie Derry thread...them boys are a laugh but what the hell is the discussion about!!? And also the fact that people got banned for very little!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: supersub on July 08, 2009, 02:47:00 PM
Yeh its just not working out, there isnt the spark that there used to be, its a bit of a chore rather than something you like doing for fun and enjoyment - now enough about hmmmcoy's relationship problems....

Really though there aren't that many threads that are interesting discussion. Like the MJ ones got slightly out of hand but they were interesting for everyone to read. I think some people have got bored of the silly things that are talked about ie Derry thread...them boys are a laugh but what the hell is the discussion about!!? And also the fact that people got banned for very little!

They are all on strike  :)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

illdecide

Correct
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

longball

Quote from: illdecide on July 08, 2009, 02:55:17 PM

Correct

Suck it up illdecide what about my WTF? thread it was deleted for no good reason.
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

pintsofguinness

Being woke half a hour before you're due to get up by some f**kers outside loading up a lorry aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh  >:(
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 08, 2009, 07:15:29 PM
Being woke half a hour before you're due to get up by some f**kers outside loading up a lorry aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh  >:(

The fellas who empty the green bins where I live now empty them every second tuesday at 6.30 am  >:(
They use to collect them during the day
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 08, 2009, 07:29:17 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 08, 2009, 07:15:29 PM

The fellas who empty the green bins where I live now empty them every second tuesday at 6.30 am  >:(
They use to collect them during the day

Not too bad when the come and go LL, but these f**kers are loading up vans or lorries outside my bedroom window at about 6 or 7 oclock in the morning. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Treasurer

Spending four hours cutting part of a ditch trying to find the fecker of a branch blockign the satellite signal!

maggie

Having zero willpower, and breaking the no carbs rule.
Twice, in one day.

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

fred the red

fitzroyalty

Having to drive to airport at 5 in the morning, for second night running. Unimpressed  >:(

thebigfella

Quote from: fitzroyalty on July 11, 2009, 12:06:05 AM
Having to drive to airport at 5 in the morning, for second night running. Unimpressed  >:(

Surely you mean 2nd morning running  ???

fitzroyalty