You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: High Wide and Handsome on June 25, 2009, 11:23:30 AM
Dingleberrys

Shave your bum hair, and then there will be no shite sticking to them, simples.

jimbo

Quote from: Keyser soze on June 25, 2009, 11:26:49 AM
Quote from: longball on June 25, 2009, 10:55:13 AM
Things I will NEVER do in my life as they grind my gears

- Read the Lions thread on the GAAboard, i dip in and out of most threads on the board but i assure u the Lions thread has never nor will ever be opened by myself.

- Watch the film Snakes on a plane- i refuse to watch this film, i consider myself a massive film buff and would watch nearly anything but this is a film i will NEVER watch

-Believe in the US Moon Landings- i just think it was faked no1 could convince me otherwise now.

-Smoke. Ive never tried it and never will. There is smokers in my house and i just hate it.

Have any of you seen this?? What's it about??

A plane that has some snakes on it.

ziggysego

Quote from: jimbo on June 25, 2009, 11:34:38 AM
Quote from: Keyser soze on June 25, 2009, 11:26:49 AM
Things I will NEVER do in my life as they grind my gears

- Read the Lions thread on the GAAboard, i dip in and out of most threads on the board but i assure u the Lions thread has never nor will ever be opened by myself.

- Watch the film Snakes on a plane- i refuse to watch this film, i consider myself a massive film buff and would watch nearly anything but this is a film i will NEVER watch

-Believe in the US Moon Landings- i just think it was faked no1 could convince me otherwise now.

-Smoke. Ive never tried it and never will. There is smokers in my house and i just hate it.

Have any of you seen this?? What's it about??

A plane that has some snakes on it.

Not just ordinary snakes.... motherfcuking snakes!
Testing Accessibility

longball

Quote from: ziggysego on June 25, 2009, 11:08:38 AM

Ah come on, it's funny as hell. A parody of itself.

I wouldnt know im never watching it!

Ok have another story that i wanta tell but dunno if this is the right thread but suppose its a gear grinder anyway.

A fella from NIDY (northern ireladn deaf youth) came into work yday look donations, he showed his badge spoke very little and when he did he spoke funny (may not be PC but bear with me) so naturally i assume himself to be deaf. I wrote the cheque from our company got it signed by the boss and gave it to the man and he said thank you and left.
Then one of the women in the office said to me 'that fellas not deaf u no?' I was bit confussed then the boss came and said 'u no hes not deaf?'
They then told me a story that when one of the girls in the office was working in another nearby company the same man would come in and do the same looking money for the charity they always gave as most companies would do. However the weekend after one of the girls seen the same man on a boat to Scotland with a group of Rangers fans he was chanting away with them, she talked to him and he was speaking normally.
A bit confused, when she went back tot he office she told all the ones in the office so the woman that now works with me rang NIDY and enquired if the fella was in fact deaf. They told that he had no hearing or speech problems and have heard of a number of occassion that he makes out that he has such impairments. NIDY went on to say please dont let his antics stop you from dontating to the charity. The next time he went into that company they tackled him about it and sure enough he admitted and said it was easier to get donations that way, he never put on his 'act' whenever he went back to that company but he is doing it here not realising that one of the girls is now working here. what a con artist. Heard he was one of the top collectors for the charity but just doesnt seem rite.
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

SidelineKick

Quote from: longball on June 25, 2009, 11:39:18 AM

Ok have another story that i wanta tell but dunno if this is the right thread but suppose its a gear grinder anyway.

A fella from NIDY (northern ireladn deaf youth) came into work yday look donations, he showed his badge spoke very little and when he did he spoke funny (may not be PC but bear with me) so naturally i assume himself to be deaf. I wrote the cheque from our company got it signed by the boss and gave it to the man and he said thank you and left.
Then one of the women in the office said to me 'that fellas not deaf u no?' I was bit confussed then the boss came and said 'u no hes not deaf?'
They then told me a story that when one of the girls in the office was working in another nearby company the same man would come in and do the same looking money for the charity they always gave as most companies would do. However the weekend after one of the girls seen the same man on a boat to Scotland with a group of Rangers fans he was chanting away with them, she talked to him and he was speaking normally.
A bit confused, when she went back tot he office she told all the ones in the office so the woman that now works with me rang NIDY and enquired if the fella was in fact deaf. They told that he had no hearing or speech problems and have heard of a number of occassion that he makes out that he has such impairments. NIDY went on to say please dont let his antics stop you from dontating to the charity. The next time he went into that company they tackled him about it and sure enough he admitted and said it was easier to get donations that way, he never put on his 'act' whenever he went back to that company but he is doing it here not realising that one of the girls is now working here. what a con artist. Heard he was one of the top collectors for the charity but just doesnt seem rite.

Ear ear.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

jimbo

I find it hard to believe you are trusted with the cheque book in your company!

longball

Quote from: jimbo on June 25, 2009, 01:18:19 PM

Im the book-keeper mathafocker

tyrone girl

Whats the big deal with writing cheques from the company , i always do it in here and the boss signs them.

A deaf man comes in once every 6 months or so collecting for that charity wonder is it the same guy  ???

ziggysego

Quote from: longball on June 25, 2009, 02:08:10 PM

Testing Accessibility

longball

Quote from: tyrone girl on June 25, 2009, 02:11:21 PM
Whats the big deal with writing cheques from the company , i always do it in here and the boss signs them.

A deaf man comes in once every 6 months or so collecting for that charity wonder is it the same guy  ???

wonder if it is dont really wanta give the guys description here but does anyone else agree that it seems a bit sh1te.
Ziggy GFY.

jimbo

Hope your maths is better than your English!!!

SidelineKick

Quote from: jimbo on June 25, 2009, 04:52:50 PM

Hope your maths is better than your English!!!

Is there anything wrong with that sentence  ???
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

jimbo

I know your sentence is missing a question mark.

ziggysego

Quote from: jimbo on June 25, 2009, 05:32:47 PM
I know your sentence is missing a question mark.

I know, your sentence is missing a question mark.
Testing Accessibility

ludermor