You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: stiffler on January 29, 2009, 06:01:28 PM
Isnt there an option to ignore all of a posters comments?

Only PMs unfortunately...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

ziggysego

Wouldn't be me. Is it? God, I'm worried now :(
Testing Accessibility

SidelineKick

Quote from: ziggysego on January 29, 2009, 06:30:14 PM

:D you should only be worried if you've something to be worried about Ziggy!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

ziggysego

I'm just paranoid because everyone's out to get me.
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

I'd say its me  :D

The girls were not impressed that I thought saying mind instead of remember was odd  :o
You'll Never Walk Alone.

SidelineKick

Aww f**k aye you were annoying the shite out of everybody with that!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

leenie

Quote from: ziggysego on January 29, 2009, 06:30:14 PM

dude no need to worry deffo not you!

and no ll its not you.......... i find your obsession with "northerners" rather endearing
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

pintsofguinness

Silly cooking instructions on things. 
I'm making this chicken thing that consists of two chicken breats, it says on the packet to have it in the oven for 25 minutes and the oven at 190.  I've had it in the oven for the last 40 minutes at 250 and it's not near done.  So how the f**k would it be done at 190 in 25 minutes?

Being woke at quarter to 7 this morning by the c***ts deliverying stuff next door, and the **** who pulled up had the radio going on the van and I could hear it clearly in my bed!! I will f**king go out and attack them some morning!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Treasurer

Sitting in the steam room talking to someone you can't see - partly due to the steam, partly due to lack of glasses - and then they call you by your name as they leave and you've the foggiest (pun intended) idea who he was!

lfdown2

'flirting' on an online discussion board

bennydorano

Barsteward postmen/couriers.  Jammed a pair of trousers I'd ordered ofa t'tinternet through my letterbox  ???and banjaxed the thing, any gust of wind and it's tapping away >:(

The Real Laoislad

Being off sick for a few days and having a goo on ya to eat as much rubbish as is humanly possible which means all me good work getting the belly nice and trim since January is being undone...
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Hound

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 29, 2009, 08:06:42 PM
Silly cooking instructions on things. 
I'm making this chicken thing that consists of two chicken breats, it says on the packet to have it in the oven for 25 minutes and the oven at 190.  I've had it in the oven for the last 40 minutes at 250 and it's not near done.  So how the f**k would it be done at 190 in 25 minutes?

Did it say make sure its fully defrosted first?

downgirl

Quote from: ziggysego on January 29, 2009, 04:19:38 PM
Where was my invite? :'(

Ah sorry ziggy...I asked pints and he said no so didn't have the heart to ask anyone else  :D

Treasurer

Quote from: bennydorano on January 30, 2009, 12:34:07 PM
Barsteward postmen/couriers.  Jammed a pair of trousers I'd ordered ofa t'tinternet through my letterbox  ???and banjaxed the thing, any gust of wind and it's tapping away >:(

For a minute I was wondering how this banjaxed the trousers!  (I'm a bit out of tune today)