Previous topic - Next topic

Onion Bag

Quote from: ziggysego on January 05, 2009, 09:57:49 AM
Quote from: wherefromreferee? on January 05, 2009, 09:32:43 AM
Quote from: leenie on January 05, 2009, 01:02:15 AM
u can't get return tickets to belfast on the bus

also that the glen may close its doors!

Where is the Glen?
I'm assuming of course that 'tis some sorta disco?

The disco at the Glenavon Hotel in Cookstown. They now are a 5-star hotel, which means the disco is at an end.

Is this fact, i heard it was just a rumour
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

The Real Laoislad

Express checkout lanes in supermarkets...
Just because people have a basket instead of a trolley it doesn't mean they can use this lane.
Its for those with ten items or less FFS not for those who stuff as much as is humanly possible into a basket  >:(
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 08, 2009, 02:55:26 PM
Express checkout lanes in supermarkets...
Just because people have a basket instead of a trolley it doesn't mean they can use this lane.
Its for those with ten items or less FFS not for those who stuff as much as is humanly possible into a basket  >:(

I said about this one time before in this thread a hile back, I ran into Tescos one day to get some stuff for my lunch, think I had a milkshake drink, baps and some of those spicy sausages they have, three items, the woman in front of me had about eighteen, I counted as she put them up, if I was the check out assistant I would refuse point blank and tell them to go to the other checkouts. Lazy f**king fat women.

SidelineKick

When you burp and a bit of vomit comes up. Just did that.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Treasurer

Jealous b***** who get a new holiday policy enforced for everyone which messes me up righly!! Ripping!

cornerback

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/breaking-news/ireland/figures-show-high-sick-leave-among-ni-council-staff-14135429.html

QuoteLocal council workers in the North take an average of three weeks off sick, according to official figures out today.

The high sickness level is costing the taxpayer around £16m-a-year.

The highest average rates were recorded by workers in Larne, who take 20 sick days each year, compared to just eight in Magherafelt, Co Derry.

The reasons for sickness were not acute illnesses such like cancer or heart problems, but stress, depression and fatigue.

The main union involved has admitted that the levels appear staggering, but says many council workers operate outdoors in all weathers.

The Chief Local Government Auditor is calling on councils with high rates to re-examine their management practices.

Didn't know whether to put this here or the 'WTF' thread, but either way this makes my blood boil!!!

They are effectively taking a four day week when annual leave is considered!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Square Ball

these annoying e-mails

Dear Lloyds Tsb Bank Customer,

Your access to Online Service has been suspended due to a mis-match of access code between your Security details. To enable you continue accessing your online account, it will only take you few minutes to re-activate your account. Click on the guide-link below and follow the directions to instant activation of your account and Security information
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ziggysego

Quote from: Square Ball on January 09, 2009, 06:23:25 PM
these annoying e-mails

Dear Lloyds Tsb Bank Customer,

Your access to Online Service has been suspended due to a mis-match of access code between your Security details. To enable you continue accessing your online account, it will only take you few minutes to re-activate your account. Click on the guide-link below and follow the directions to instant activation of your account and Security information

I get them too. I always "attempt" to log in with fake details. Fun :)
Testing Accessibility

Square Ball

I would be worried about getting a virus from those sorts of things Zig.

ziggysego

Quote from: Square Ball on January 09, 2009, 06:44:28 PM
I would be worried about getting a virus from those sorts of things Zig.

I've an good anti-virus, which I update daily. Catches everything.
Testing Accessibility

The Watcher Pat

When you get on to a bus with a £20 note and the driver says he cant take you as he's no change...Not my problem...get some....
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Square Ball

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on January 09, 2009, 06:46:15 PM
When you get on to a bus with a £20 note and the driver says he cant take you as he's no change...Not my problem...get some....

I have been told that he cant ask you to get off, he is supposed to give you some sort of ticket to allow you as a good citizen to go and pay for it.

fitzroyalty

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on January 09, 2009, 06:46:15 PM

To be fair it would be common sense to carry change if you are getting the bus, experience has taught me that the drivers can be ignorant yaps who take hissey fits if you produce anything bigger than a fiver...

Anyway,

I have a huge gripe of late with people who having tried the door of the bathroom to find it locked then proceed to enquire who it is occupied by (even worse when they ask what you're doing). When I am on the throne I require and would expect a certain degree of solitude, a man is at his most vulnerable with his trunks around his ankles and I feel it rude to be intruded upon or interrupted at such a time. When the handle turns there is for a split second a feeling of panic, and instinctive mistrust of the lock overcomes the user. I mean the fact the door is locked means that the person can't get in, but what does it matter to them who is actually on the other side? What exactly do they expect to gain by identifying the user of the lavatory and their actions inside? Why can't they just assume the occupier wants some peace and leave it at that without an interrogation. This has happened me twice in the last week or so.

pintsofguinness

To be fair it would be common sense to carry change if you are getting the bus, experience has taught me that the drivers can be ignorant yaps who take hissey fits if you produce anything bigger than a fiver...
agree, some of them love the power I think, ignorant fucks. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

maggie

Not having any alcohol in the house on a Fri night.
Other than that being too lazy/cold to go to the offy.