You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ludermor

Ingrown toenail, got half my nail taken out this eveing and its not nice, the toe doctor wrapped it up well but the blood is seeping out through the bandage. What the f**k will it be like tomorrow!!

Puckoon

You probably wont make it Luder. Wish I could be more sensitive, but sometimes its important to cut out the bull.

We will certainly miss you.

Square Ball

Quote from: Puckoon on December 09, 2008, 10:00:53 PM
You probably wont make it Luder. Wish I could be more sensitive, but sometimes its important to cut out the bull.

We will certainly miss you.

do you think Armagh4Sam will give him a mention on the Death Notices thread?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ludermor

Fucl it i have no will made! Puck you can have my good big toe

Puckoon

How about the ludormor? You'd need to give that to someone before you go.

Not that I want it.

ludermor

Tony Baloney

Quote from: SidelineKick on December 09, 2008, 12:41:15 PM
This mornings black ice.  Jesus it was serious, nearly put the car in the hedge about 5 times, hen when I got to the road where the offices are, it could not be driven up.  Did a massive detour to come in from the other side only to do a full circle and end up at the bottom of the road again!  By the time I got round though it was gritted by some good neighbours so alls well that ends well.  Half an hour late for work mind you.
The roads were nuts this morning. The wee lads bus driver said he hasn't seen them as bad in years. The roads looked grand but everyone was driving slowly past our house. When I got out the front door I knew all about it. Had to climb the hill on the school run in first gear. Hope they're better tomorrow.

The Real Laoislad

Nearly taking my eye out with the claw of a hammer
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ludermor

It would be easier using the claw than the head

Onion Bag

People who throw bread out on the street for the birds, and they never throw it outside their own house, its always mine and someone elses  its only going to gather Rats or Mice, the birds dont even f**king eat it  >:( >:( >:(
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

gerrykeegan

eating all the right stuff then getting your cholosterol results and your gone to 5.7 and you have to give something else up.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

SidelineKick

Jeremy Kyle.

Pete Snodden continuously saying "such is life"

On Cool FM on "Guess what" whent hey say part of the word for the clue!!!! Stupid dicks.  Example:

"Its something you blow up if someone was staying at your house"

"A blow up bed?"

"Corrrrrrect" S T U P I D   W A N K E R
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

The Real Laoislad

Lou Macari is there a worse co-commentator?
Actually Setanta's commentry is awful across the board
You'll Never Walk Alone.

leenie

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Treasurer

Christmas shopping without a clue what to get!