You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Them people with bebo or facebook and who go around trying to get people to add them to their friends list.

Saaaaaaaaaadddddddddd

Though I'm sure no one on this board would be like that.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

youngfella

f**king women, who say one thing, think another way and act a different way all together, multi-tasking! Seems to be 100% worse if there in the presence of there friends.
Pull hard and early

Frankie Boy

LOL. HA HA!

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 25, 2008, 10:47:40 PM
Them people with bebo or facebook and who go around trying to get people to add them to their friends list.

Saaaaaaaaaadddddddddd

Though I'm sure no one on this board would be like that.

People who complain on an internet message board about what other people do on other internet message boards / sites

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

kumquat

Cristiano Ronaldo rolling about like a fuckin ginny ann >:( >:(
Buy us a pint then Boselecta!!!

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Frankie Boy

Ginny ann - ha ha. Haven't heard that in years.
LOL. HA HA!

SidelineKick

"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

SidelineKick

People out walking in the dark who think its safe because they have a reflective vest on.  I meet about 3 or 4 groups of walkers on the way home from work every evening.  Its still very dangerous especially when you meet a car and these tools are walking on a narrow back road!!

Reported.

Gabriel_Hurl

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: SidelineKick on November 26, 2008, 08:36:07 AM
People out walking in the dark who think its safe because they have a reflective vest on.  I meet about 3 or 4 groups of walkers on the way home from work every evening.  Its still very dangerous especially when you meet a car and these tools are walking on a narrow back road!!

you'd rather they didn't wear a reflective vest?

SidelineKick

Not at all Gab, I'd rather they didn't treat it as some sort of Invincable Vest.  Its very hard to judge how close they are when there is oncoming traffic.  Narrow country roads aren't the place for walking when its pitch black!

Reported.

Frankie Boy

Sidelinekick:

Sucks ass Frankie.

God I think it's deadly gear. Also, you don't have to drink it if you don't like it.
LOL. HA HA!