You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canalman

Idiotic "World Records" such as things like the longest conga line, longest line of people in 3 legged race, most people listening to Abba while hoola hooping etc.......you get my drift.
Always reported on the news and on the papers, so what!!!!!!!

Also can't stand people who throw cigarette butts on the ground. Skanky knuckledraggers one and all.

full back

Its the ones on the road that do my head in
Zooming in & out of traffic, ignoring lights when it suits them, driving in the middle of the road making it impossible to drive around them
And if you hit one of them they would be screaming blue murder & phoning the solicitor in the back of the f**king ambulance

Hardy

Dog shite. On your shoe. Trying to wipe it off when here's nothing around only tarmac and people cross the road as you paw the ground like a bull and go "fuckin f**k f**k b**tard fuckin f**k". You finally get enough scraped off all the flat parts to be able to get into the car without painting dog shite all over the floor of it, but all the little creases and crevices are now packed with compacted dog shite. You get home and take off the shoe and leave it outside the back door and go in and put on an odd shoe. Then you find that the toothbrush you used the last time this happened, that you hoped would still be in the garage, is gone (of course - you hardly kept it after that) and you're not about to write off the only toothbrush you have now because it's an electric one - stupid f***in electric toothbrush - who needs a f'n electric toothbrush anyway? So you settle for cotton buds. You pour Domestos over the sole of the shoe and start poking shite out of the grooves with the cotton bud. Then the plastic stem of it gives and now you have shite on your finger. F**k, fuckin b**tard f**k. So you try a new strategy and set the hose to the jet setting and hose down your finger and then you turn it on the upside-down shoe, only to get a faceful of backsplash. Fuckin hoorin f**k. So you kick the shoe into the bushes and throw the hose over the hedge and head back into the house to get a shower and dump your clothes in the wash, because you don't know now which bits of them have specs of liquefied dogshite on them and her indoors says "why are you wearing odd shoes and cursing in the garden?"

And all because some miserable hoor lets his dog shite anywhere it feels like it. My only consolation is planning to find him (can they do DNA analysis on dogshite?), kick his arse down the road to the pile of dogshite that has my footprint in it and rub his nose in it.

SidelineKick

:D :D thats the best comment I have seen in a while! Top quality.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Puckoon

As a dog owner - sorry Hardy.

Ive learned a couple lessons for dealing with dog shite on the shoes.

1. Dont wear anything with any kind of grip/grooves. It gets right in there.
2. When attempting to remove Dog shit from the grooves with cotton bud/matchstick - always scrape away from yourself.
3. I cannot highlight point number 2 enough.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: SidelineKick on November 24, 2008, 04:28:48 PM
Quote from: full back on November 24, 2008, 04:22:50 PM
Cyclists....f**king cyclists do my head in >:(

Especially the city slicker ones who cycle on the pavement and near knock people down.  Complete tools.

Motorists and especially taxis, who deem it necessary to come to a stop in the bike lane thereby forcing the cyclist to navigate around the car and in between others, up onto pavements etc...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

SidelineKick

Uncomfortable boxers.

Stubbing your toe.

Biting the inside of you mouth.

Vomit.

Snobby golfers.

Big Franks tips.

Red wine.

Grapefruit.

Nettle stings.

Nettle soup.

Sting soup.

Soup stings.

Reported.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

SidelineKick

Reported.

Puckoon

Gabriel_Hurl

Frankie Boy

From sidelinekick:
Snobby golfers - 100%. Lousy Bs the lot of them.

Red Wine - What the hell man?
LOL. HA HA!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Frankie Boy on November 25, 2008, 10:39:02 PM
From sidelinekick:
Snobby golfers - 100%. Lousy Bs the lot of them.

Women golfers
You'll Never Walk Alone.