You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Down girl its often the squeaky wheel that gets the grease.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 20, 2008, 10:17:52 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 20, 2008, 10:11:33 PM
Do you have a problem with her trying to keep animals alive?  ???

No its her job,She isn't spending a fortune doing it she is getting paid to do it.
I won't let her have pets in our house either
And isn't she lucky there are people willing to pay to look after animals.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

leenie

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Puckoon

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

leenie

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

maggie

Incorrect spellings, grammar and punctuation.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

maggie

Thanks for that.
I looked alot like that this morning

Handy

No its her job,She isn't spending a fortune doing it she is getting paid to do it.

And as you hate women with kids, it's just going be you and the girlfriend for life!!!  You'll soon wake up in the real world, just hope when you're doing the school run and coming back to walk the dog you remember what sh!te you spouted back in the day.  :-*

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Handy on October 21, 2008, 07:15:22 AM

And as you hate women with kids, it's just going be you and the girlfriend for life!!!  You'll soon wake up in the real world, just hope when you're doing the school run and coming back to walk the dog you remember what sh!te you spouted back in the day.  :-*

I don't hate women or kids, I just don't like the way certain women who have kids think they don't have to follow the rules of the road when dropping the kids off to school,So tell your wife to be more careful this morning or better yet let the kids walk to school  :-*
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Handy

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 21, 2008, 08:09:27 AM
Quote from: Handy on October 21, 2008, 07:15:22 AM

I don't hate women or kids, I just don't like the way certain women who have kids think they don't have to follow the rules of the road when dropping the kids off to school,So tell your wife to be more careful this morning or better yet let the kids walk to school  :-*

No but you hate women with kids.

The thread is "what grinds your gears"...Women with Kids grind my gears.....Are you not able grasp the meaning of the thread?

As I said when your'e coming back from the school run - remember what shite you spouted - nearly as bad as someone guessing your password and deleting your account.  :D :D :D :D  ::)

ludermor

Handy,
you seem to know a lot about a some of th eposters here for someone who only has 66 posts and only been registered for 6 weeks.
Why dont you post under your original name? Are you afraid or ashamed?

Hardy

Handy - while we're on the subject, it has come to my attention that some people (presumably with dyslexic tendencies) are mixing you and me up. I wouldn't want you to be mistaken as the author of some of the ludicrous nonsense I post here, so you might want to consider another quick name change. Just to avoid the sort of misunderstanding that can happen when people mix up their 'r's and 'n's - like the time the Taoiseach said he had been up in the Arus all night.