You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: illdecide on October 02, 2008, 11:17:52 AM
Ziggy did you send one around the U bend in work...? Fair play to you there's nothing as good as sending one around the U Bend and getting paid for it as well.

Hope the guy after you doesn't need the turf spade...lol :D :D

Do modern Toilets even have U-bends? Im  no plumber but I'm pretty sure the waste pipe on a Toilet is usually straight
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 03, 2008, 07:20:28 PM
I don't do foreplay ziggy. 

I've to get this park and ride bus thing everyday and f**k me there's always some pair nearly shagging on it!  The worst was a few weeks ago at about half 7 in the morning these pair were almost riding in the seat in front of me! At HALF SEVEN! I hardly have the energy to brush my teeth! To make matters worse, when he did get off the bus it got stuck intraffic and he he stood and the window blowing kisses at her for 5 minutes.  Pass the bucket! Then you go to tesco and you can't get near the sausages because there's some pair standing kissing! The last time I mentioned this on this thread it was because I'd to look at these two, who were the age of my mother and father!, near shagging on a train!

THERE'S A TIME AND A PLACE!

Couldn't agree more..I hate any sort of PDA
I also hate fellas who are pussy wipped,these are the sort of lads who when you ask them to go for a pint they will ring the gf/wife first and ask her or they bring her along to the pub with them which is even more annoying..
We have a fella in our group of friends who won't do anything or go anywhere without his woman..We were organising a trip to Anfield and he wanted to bring the woman with him..
Also I can't understand fellas who have to ring their woman 3 or 4 times a day whats that all about? I see enough of her at home without having to have a hourly update of her day..
You be out at a match with them or in a pub and they have to ring them nearly on the hour every hour to see how she is  ::)

You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

I also hate fellas who are pussy wipped,these are the sort of lads who when you ask them to go for a pint they will ring the gf/wife first and ask her or they bring her along to the pub with them which is even more annoying..
We have a fella in our group of friends who won't do anything or go anywhere without his woman..We were organising a trip to Anfield and he wanted to bring the woman with him..
Also I can't understand fellas who have to ring their woman 3 or 4 times a day whats that all about? I see enough of her at home without having to have a hourly update of her day..
You be out at a match with them or in a pub and they have to ring them nearly on the hour every hour to see how she is

100% correct.  You whole friday afternoon in my work is talk of who is and isn't allowed to go to the pub FFS! Most of monday morning is spent complaining that the woman wouldnt speak to them all day saturday because he hwent for a pint on the friday evening?  One of the lads I work with was best man for his brother and his woman was in the huffs for weeks becasue he was going away on a stag weekend! She would have been out the door if it was me!

It's not just men though, it's couples in general who cant do something unless they're together.
And don't get me started on couples that think they can sit in the pub and she doesnt have to buy a round!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 03, 2008, 07:59:18 PM
You be out at a match with them or in a pub and they have to ring them nearly on the hour every hour to see how she is

100% correct.  You whole friday afternoon in my work is talk of who is and isn't allowed to go to the pub FFS! Most of monday morning is spent complaining that the woman wouldnt speak to them all day saturday because he hwent for a pint on the friday evening?  One of the lads I work with was best man for his brother and his woman was in the huffs for weeks becasue he was going away on a stag weekend! She would have been out the door if it was me!

It's not just men though, it's couples in general who cant do something unless they're together.
And don't get me started on couples that think they can sit in the pub and she doesnt have to buy a round!

I don't mind the buying a round thing to be honest but I do agree about couples who cant do something unless there together....
I would not accept that sort of behaviour from a woman,That might sound like bravado talk but its not,There is no way I would stay with a woman if she had a huff every time I went for a pint or went away on a stag,or if i had to ask her first
Luckily my Gf isn't like that and we actually both agree that we enjoy time apart from each other every now and again,I think its a sign of a good relationship when you don't have to spend every waking hour together it shows there is trust there,These woman who get in a mood because their fella is going for a pint or away for the weekend obviously don't trust them or are insecure about there relationship....
Another thing that drives me around the bend is cuddling in bed...IMHO bed is only for two things.....sleeping and riding thats it....
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: hardstation on October 04, 2008, 09:29:10 PM
Quote from: hardstation on September 14, 2008, 12:15:57 AM
Cans of stout.

Why the f**k do they explode when you open them?
b**tards!

:D Dont hang them on the handlebars of the BMX on your way home from the Off licence!

Tony Baloney

You were warned about them! I have wine, becks and magners. Where do i start? I'm thinking glass of wine and then magners.

Minder

Went into off license tonigt in Falls Rd and the fella in front of me asked for a "Barrack buster and 3 tins of Carlsberg Special Brew".........Dont fancy that hangover tomorrow, i just had a dry sherry myself.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

Are they coming straight from the offy? Maybe the feckers give them a good shake when they see you coming! They definitely overspill the top of the can but you need to start tipping it into the glass before it gets on your seats. Obviously!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Minder on October 04, 2008, 09:45:24 PM
Went into off license tonigt in Falls Rd and the fella in front of me asked for a "Barrack buster and 3 tins of Carlsberg Special Brew".........Dont fancy that hangover tomorrow, i just had a dry sherry myself.
Come on Minder we know that is your tipple of choice so no need to pretend it was some fella!

It used to be a real favourite at school. The fellas used to neck some of the cider to leave enough room for the special brew and then poured it into the cider!

Minder

Will we all raise a glass to Baloney after the arrival of his third born (all boys) on Wednesday morning? Or will we tell him to rubber up the next time ?  :o

Tony Baloney

Minder

Quote from: hardstation on October 04, 2008, 10:01:36 PM
Terence, Sambo and now young Naughton.
Congrats.
No the newborn is named Gorilla, in memory of Sambo

Puckoon

Quote from: hardstation on October 04, 2008, 09:52:40 PM
They've been in the fridge for a couple of days. The speed at which thon widget yoke releases the gas is a lot higher than my open to top of glass speed.

Rookie.

Carmen Stateside

Not being able to sleep past 5 in the morning :(
been walking round the house this last hour wide awake!  Then come 7 or 8 tonight when a man should be thinking of going for a few pints i will be shattered!

What time does the county finals start going today?

maggie

The prices at the cinema- £8 to get in and then a further £6.50 because a trip to the cinema isn't right without popcorn.