You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Handy

Quote from: Onion Bag on September 19, 2008, 11:14:32 AM
Quote from: Handy on September 19, 2008, 10:25:27 AM
Quote from: Onion Bag on September 19, 2008, 10:05:35 AM
Because the people i am looking tickets for cant get tickets from their club because these whores have them and yes they are members

All members of a club can't be guaranteed a ticket - sure you can pay 20 quid a year to be a member and have feck all involvement with the club, being a member of a club doesn't mean your more deserving than a non member.

All club members are guranteed a ticket, fact, it iis just a case where a club member will come in to pick up his ticket and they will maybe give him 2, (One for the Mrs) leaving some poor member short, Croke has a record of each club and no of club members so thats the allocation they will get maybe a few extra, but it is the people getting the tickets that are not members leaving a no of members standing one arm as long as the other

That's the greatest load of crap I have ever heard - what rule says this - please please tell me - I'm begining to thing it's good these people aren't getting a ticket - sound like band wagon jumpers who know nothing about the GAA.

Sorry the second one underlined beats it hands down.  :D :D :D

Onion Bag

Boys boys boys, just get me a few tickets lets not get into the nitty gritty, im trying my best to make stuff up so people will take pitty. it was worth a try  ;)
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Handy

Quote from: Onion Bag on September 19, 2008, 12:05:11 PM
Boys boys boys, just get me a few tickets lets not get into the nitty gritty, im trying my best to make stuff up so people will take pitty. it was worth a try  ;)

Yeah by calling people whores because they have a ticket for a football match - hope they get the snacks in for the TV.

Onion Bag

Ok Handy, hands up, apologies, It is just the normal terminology i use in every day conversation,
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Square Ball

went shopping for paint today, colours:

Picnic basket, Rodeo Drive, and Ratin (Ulster Scotts me thinks) among others, what ever happened to blue and red and colours ending in ish
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

overcarrying

Mate told me that his local bar on the Ormeau Road was asked by the PSNI to take down Tyrone flags from the outside of the bar as the Local OO were offended by them

Franko

A lot of these have probably been mentioned before but anyway...

People who drive at 50mph in a 60 limit
People who don't use signals at roundabouts (esp mini roundabouts)
People who don't acknowledge you when you let them pull out or do them a good turn on the road
Commentators calling a short free a 'quick free' no matter if it took the player 20 minutes to take it
People looking a free in a hurling match when someone loses their hurl and continues to tackle an opponent (the 'he's got no hurl!' shout) - it's not a bloody foul!!
Undercooked chips
People who cant listen to a reasonable argument
Long masses
Getting beat by a point
Cars with blue headlights – always think they are the cops coming up behind me
People who go out for a night to have a row
Careless match reports in newspapers where the journalists obviously haven't bothered their holes to check facts but just throw in a few famous players' named and a few well worn clichés to make up the stories
People who believe (and act on) what they read for their horoscopes in the newspapers - I mean for god's sake...!

And many more

I'm a crabit hoor

maggie

Having to get a flight outta dublin last nite when the craic was just starting.

Then having to get up for work this morning.  :'( :'(

mannix

France, what an arrogant crowd of idiots, they think they are Gods gift. I turn a blind eye but they are very cocky.
The Americans dont hold a candle to them.
This is generally speaking, lots of sound people in both places but too many of the other type.

Puckoon

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on September 22, 2008, 08:20:07 PM
Crabit hoors.
I don't like people who are happy for no reason, particularly morning people!

Housemates who insist on tidying stuff away/hiding things and then denying ever setting eyes on said thing is quite f**king irritating!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

the Deel Rover

George lee on the rte news with his happy smiley face as he tells you the country is in a recession
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

heineken_on_tap

Quote from: the Deel Rover on September 26, 2008, 09:40:36 AM
George lee on the rte news with his happy smiley face as he tells you the country is in a recession

And he was even happier when telling us it is going to get much worse.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: heineken_on_tap on September 26, 2008, 11:22:38 AM
Quote from: the Deel Rover on September 26, 2008, 09:40:36 AM

And he was even happier when telling us it is going to get much worse.

your right there hot i thought he was going to burst his sides laughing
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001