You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnneycool

Quote from: his holiness nb on August 27, 2008, 12:47:09 PM
Whats a "hard stop" meant to mean anyway?

I think it's meant to mean that no matter what that said person is f**king off.

his holiness nb

Quote from: johnneycool on August 27, 2008, 12:57:35 PM
Quote from: his holiness nb on August 27, 2008, 12:47:09 PM
Whats a "hard stop" meant to mean anyway?

I think it's meant to mean that no matter what that said person is f**king off.

After coming out with that, he should f**k off!  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

Arthur

Quote from: his holiness nb on August 27, 2008, 10:56:45 AM
Quote from: Arthur on August 26, 2008, 06:02:11 PM
Incidentally, thats a 12 hour shift so far, u sure u aint in the ma's upstairs room  ;)

You seriously don't see what a self righteous hypocrite you are - it's laughable.  :D :D :D

Just saw this post now, very bizarre.
I dont claim to only post from work, I make no bones about saying I post from home occasionally as well (but not my Ma's house)  ;)

So how does suggesting you also post from home make me a hypocrite?

People who make no sense, they grind my gears  ;D
[/quote]

Imagine that with broadband and the technology out there, you can actuall work from home especially if you are doing 24/7 cover.  ::) :-*

Gnevin

f**king vista, f**king moved everything for no reason !
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

his holiness nb

Quote from: Arthur on August 27, 2008, 01:28:49 PM
Imagine that with broadband and the technology out there, you can actuall work from home especially if you are doing 24/7 cover.  ::) :-*

Ah, so we are getting closer to the truth. you are on call, but not actually working. And therefore posting from home while not at work.

So you post while "at work" and while at home not working, just like the people you repeatedly slag for doing the exact same thing.

Strange considering your life is allegedly much more exciting and meaningful than the rest of us  :D

I would post the link for the word hypocrite, but you already seem to have it  ;D ;D
Ask me holy bollix

ziggysego

Quote from: Gnevin on August 27, 2008, 01:51:12 PM
f**king vista, f**king moved everything for no reason !

Hate that OS. Sticking with XP.... which isn't great either. Damn Microsoft for making me a slave to you!! >:(
Testing Accessibility

downgirl

When people bid on an item on ebay 12 days before it ends...why not wait til like an hour before it ends and then bid??  Or maybe it is just me does that?!!  :D

Arthur

Quote from: his holiness nb on August 27, 2008, 01:57:38 PM
Quote from: Arthur on August 27, 2008, 01:28:49 PM

Ah, so we are getting closer to the truth. you are on call, but not actually working. And therefore posting from home while not at work.

So you post while "at work" and while at home not working, just like the people you repeatedly slag for doing the exact same thing.

Strange considering your life is allegedly much more exciting and meaningful than the rest of us  :D

I would post the link for the word hypocrite, but you already seem to have it  ;D ;D

:D :D :D :D  :D You are a numpty - it is possible when you are on call - you actually get called, therefore you will be logged on.  :-*  As for the exciting life you quote - either put up the posts or shut up - lapdog.   :-* :-*

Gaaboardmod3

Okay, enough is enough between the 3 of ye. Arthur, I can't believe you are getting dragged into this again. Why?

Cut it out, all of ye, it's very annoying stuff to look at.

wherefromreferee?

Good call, it was getting worse than a soap opera!!
In your Endo!

ziggysego

Thank goodness, was sick of the thread there.
Testing Accessibility

Arthur

Quote from: Gaaboardmod3 on August 27, 2008, 03:26:08 PM
Okay, enough is enough between the 3 of ye. Arthur, I can't believe you are getting dragged into this again. Why?

Cut it out, all of ye, it's very annoying stuff to look at.

Probably own worse enemy by pandering to them - just find it strange on a discussion board that one man thinks he can post unanswered and another can be all pious but hurl insults and abuse unchallenged.  ::)  

wherefromreferee?

Jeez Arthur, give up man. Walk away.  Know when enough is enough
In your Endo!

ziggysego

Quote from: Arthur on August 27, 2008, 03:33:07 PM
Probably own worse enemy by pandering to them - just find it strange on a discussion board that one man thinks he can post unanswered and another can be all pious but hurl insults and abuse unchallenged.  ::)  

Maybe we know it's tongue-in-cheek

Maybe we know it's end up endless nonsense, like the last few days

Maybe there's more important things to worry about

Maybe a mixture of all three
Testing Accessibility

Gaaboardmod3

Ye are as bad as each other. I am hoping that by asking for ye to cop on, no further action will be necessary. If that doesn't work, then so be it.

Report any insulting posts from now on, and the mods will look at them. There's more than enough insults on this thread to trigger several warnings and or bans, but I'm trying to ask ye to be adults instead.