You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arthur

The nerve of people procreating, what next!  ::)

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Arthur on August 25, 2008, 12:38:05 PM
When you know what I'm talking about come back to me.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Arthur

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 24, 2008, 10:44:19 PM
People who appear to be unaware there's such a thing as contraception!

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 25, 2008, 12:40:28 PM
Quote from: Arthur on August 25, 2008, 12:38:05 PM
When you know what I'm talking about come back to me.

Seems pretty simple - another example of your hatred of children and parents.

pintsofguinness

Yes that must be it, sure you know me well.

his holiness nb

People who keep getting banned, but then re-register repeatedly, only to carry on the same rubbish that got them in trouble in the first place.

:o
Ask me holy bollix

Arthur

What discussing on a discussion board or daring question the high roller posters, least your bad and abusive language has improved.  :-*

his holiness nb

Quote from: Arthur on August 25, 2008, 02:00:21 PM
What discussing on a discussion board or daring question the high roller posters, least your bad and abusive language has improved.  :-*

Peoples posts not making sense  ;D
Ask me holy bollix

Arthur

Good man; least your not threatening me  :D :D :Nor calling me offensive names.   :-*

his holiness nb

Quote from: Arthur on August 25, 2008, 02:13:21 PM
Good man; least your not threatening me  :D :D :Nor calling me offensive names.   :-*

Dont recall threatening anyone, certainly not any posters called Arthur  ???

If you are referring to any particular incident with any particular poster, please elaborate.
Ask me holy bollix

pintsofguinness

Seriously Arthur is all this because I disagree with you on parent/toddler spaces?

Catch a grip man you're starting to make 5ivetimes look sane!

Arthur

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 25, 2008, 02:19:10 PM
Seriously Arthur is all this because I disagree with you on parent/toddler spaces?

Yeah cause all my posts are to you in relation to parent/toddler spaces.  I seriously think it's ironic that someone who hates everything and everyone can take exception to someone questioning them as to why - oh and your lapdog his holiness will no doubt be on to back you up, oh and LaoisLad, ziggy - all the unquestionable high count posters.  :D

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Arthur on August 25, 2008, 02:23:44 PM

Yeah cause all my posts are to you in relation to parent/toddler spaces.  I seriously think it's ironic that someone who hates everything and everyone can take exception to someone questioning them as to why - oh and your lapdog his holiness will no doubt be on to back you up, oh and LaoisLad, ziggy - all the unquestionable high count posters.  :D
I dont hate everything, just a lot of things and I don't hate anyone but a lot of people do irriate me.  You're not questioning why I hate anything, you're just following me around the board making yourself look like a tit. 

Arthur

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 25, 2008, 02:28:00 PM
Quote from: Arthur on August 25, 2008, 02:23:44 PM

I dont hate everything, just a lot of things and I don't hate anyone but a lot of people do irriate me.  You're not questioning why I hate anything, you're just following me around the board making yourself look like a tit. 

Yeah - think I have 108 posts here you can count - what 10 of them to you or in relation to something you said  ::) Trust me I'm not the tit here.  :-*

pintsofguinness

and how many under your previous usernames are in relation to me?

Seriously man, wise up. It's only a discussion board, not real life.

Arthur

They would be called replies to your posts - seriously can noone question you on this board - you just say random things - all parents are selfish - all kids are shits, you should smack, beat kids etc and noone should question you - is that the way of it.  Not me needs to wise up. ::)