You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapatista

Quote from: hardstation on July 31, 2008, 03:05:29 PM
People who complain about complaining.

I don't mind people who complain about people complaining about complaining.

Dammit!!!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on July 31, 2008, 02:56:18 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 28, 2008, 05:21:35 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on July 28, 2008, 05:12:04 PM
People who post on public boards that they've message someone in private ;)

Go shove it up your hole ya nordie f**k

:)

People who copy massive speels of multiple replies when replying - you end scrolling down the same shite your already seen 4, 5, 6 etc times before and you end up with 3 posts on one page!
Also people who reply and then leave a huge space before putting a smiley at the end! FFs 4 or 5 lines is enough!

;) :D ;D
Seriously it does piss me off

Oh aye, also text speak - eg: da instead of the!  >:(

Hey Gaoth 

GO f**k YOURSELF >:(

:)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

people who talk to other people like their a piece of shit.
Why do people have to be so ignorant!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

qub la la la

Quote from: hardstation on July 31, 2008, 08:01:07 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 31, 2008, 08:00:05 PM
people who talk to other people like their a piece of shit.
Why do people have to be so ignorant!
Like a f**king w**ker in Hillsborough today. Ignorant c**t.

hillsborough in general would be a valid posting. if your on the bus in through there its  friggin disaster. if your not on the bus and driving instead the speed wardens are out and about.

pintsofguinness

Only one **** hardstation?  I'm listening to them from about 8 this morning to 7 this evening and I've to go to bed in about a hour so I can get up at half 6 undoubtedly to go and listen to the c***ts again.

Puckoon

C**ts are like that. There isnt one for miles when you need one, and then at the worst moment in time you are surrounded by them. Cant win.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 31, 2008, 08:22:22 PM
Only one c**t hardstation?  I'm listening to them from about 8 this morning to 7 this evening and I've to go to bed in about a hour so I can get up at half 6 undoubtedly to go and listen to the c***ts again.

Why do you go to bed at half 9 to get up at half 6?
I'm up at half 6 or 7 most mornings but don't go to bed till 11 or 12
You'll Never Walk Alone.

AZOffaly

You're a young lad Laoislad. The rest of us are auld farts.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: AZOffaly on July 31, 2008, 08:53:24 PM
You're a young lad Laoislad. The rest of us are auld farts.

Longtime since i was called a younglad! I thought turning 30 in November meant i'll be over the hill  :-\
You'll Never Walk Alone.

AZOffaly

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 31, 2008, 08:51:25 PM
Only one c**t hardstation?  I'm listening to them from about 8 this morning to 7 this evening and I've to go to bed in about a hour so I can get up at half 6 undoubtedly to go and listen to the c***ts again.

Because I've a couple of hours of lovemaking before I go to sleep

:D  (not really)
I'll probably go to bed around hallf 11 - throw on a dvd, be unable to sleep, go to the toilet, call in to the kitchen to kill tonight's creepy crawlies, put on another dvd, check what's going on here on my phone, watch a bit more tv, go to the toilet again, drop in to the kitchen to kill more creepy crawlies, check waht's going on here on my phoen, and maybe drift off around 2ish if i'm lucky.  Up at about 4 for another piss, put on the dvd again, drift off for a while until I've to walk round the bedroom floor at about half 4 because I keep getting cramps in my legs (does anyone know what that's about?) drift off again, wake about 5, debate with myself for 10 mins if I need anoother piss - maybe I'll go, maybe I won't - and when I finally get off to sleep 3 alarms will start going off and my miserable day will start.

downgirl

LaoisLad, how do you do it??  I have had to get up at 6 every morning this week cus I have been doing a bit of work experience in the labs in Craigavon Hospital, and I am wrecked, went to sleep at 11 the other night and the next day I was more tired than before...but then sometimes I think the more sleep you get the more tired you are??

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 31, 2008, 09:06:33 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 31, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Because I've a couple of hours of lovemaking before I go to sleep

:D  (not really)
I'll probably go to bed around hallf 11 - throw on a dvd, be unable to sleep, go to the toilet, call in to the kitchen to kill tonight's creepy crawlies, put on another dvd, check what's going on here on my phone, watch a bit more tv, go to the toilet again, drop in to the kitchen to kill more creepy crawlies, check waht's going on here on my phoen, and maybe drift off around 2ish if i'm lucky.  Up at about 4 for another piss, put on the dvd again, drift off for a while until I've to walk round the bedroom floor at about half 4 because I keep getting cramps in my legs (does anyone know what that's about?) drift off again, wake about 5, debate with myself for 10 mins if I need anoother piss - maybe I'll go, maybe I won't - and when I finally get off to sleep 3 alarms will start going off and my miserable day will start.

Too much salt in your diet
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

Thats the caffeine (if there is any) in the 6 litres of pepsi max pints. Cant be good.

Bunch of early risers in this thread. I slept in this morning until 7, and was at 6s and 7s for an hour after I woke up.

The Real Laoislad

I actually find it easier to get up at half 6 than i would say at have 8 or 9..
You'll Never Walk Alone.