You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Zapatista

Quote from: Hardy on April 26, 2008, 01:28:11 PM
You're waiting to pull out on the main road. There's a car coming from your right. You wait. She swings left into the road you're coming out of. No indicator. Mitigating circumstances that would get you five years off your life sentence.

People using their phones while driving with 'baby on board' stickers on the window of the car. Fcukn pratts!!!

go4goal

Minus15

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Zapatista on April 26, 2008, 12:23:22 PM
People who do not indicate at all/properly at roundabouts. This is frustrating for drivers and pedestrians.

f**k that drives me mad, it's bad enough when you're drivng but there's a roundabout close to where I live that I've to cross regular and the amount of times I've nearly been knocked down because of stupid ignorant f**king pricks who can't indicate correctly!

Doing the shopping in Tesco  wrecks my f**king head too!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

qub la la la

when your left wondering was the management watching the same game you were at...

ziggysego

The English media obsession over whether or not Elvis visited London. Who gives a f**k!
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Quote from: corn02 on April 21, 2008, 08:52:19 PM
10 piece fry in Banbridge - £8.50.
I was in a bakery this morning and got a sausage roll, 2 sausages and 2 slices of bacon - £5.86!!!!!!!!

>:(
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Square Ball

Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 04, 2008, 01:20:51 PM
Quote from: corn02 on April 21, 2008, 08:52:19 PM
10 piece fry in Banbridge - £8.50.
I was in a bakery this morning and got a sausage roll, 2 sausages and 2 slices of bacon - £5.86!!!!!!!!

>:(

big windeys in that shop POG.

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

haranguerer

That victoria square viewpoint - just tried to go up it there- waited ages on the lifts, full, so walked up all the stairs, got to entrance, was informed can only get up to viewpoint by getting ticket at customer service desk. Where? AT THE FU*KING BOTTOM. No signs, nothing (i hope - there may have been a big neon 1). Belfasts 1 big chance to let me look down on it, and it blew it!!!

The Real Laoislad

The hot summer sun and the low cut tops and short short skirts all the ladies wear..How is a fella suppose to get any work done  ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

thewingedlady

Or study Laoislad, there's talent everywhere. If I don't get these exams i'll never get one of them job thingys you talk about.

Puckoon

Tit monday - the best day of the year.

5 Sams

Having to cut the f**king grass every other locka days. Growing like wildfire it is!!!
The Aristocrat Years

The Real Laoislad

Finding out your favourite footballer of all time (John Aldridge) was in your local pub last night doing the Bulmers Full Time sports quiz and only finding out about it today  :'(
You'll Never Walk Alone.