You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

QuoteOh I have to retort; I like the I liked him, it was your constant reporting that MOD1 (man with few words) blocked me

Excuse me!

It was your contant abuse and name calling of me, which I never reported, that got you several warnings and finally a ban.
Then you were allowed back when you agreed to ignore me - you couldn't do that - banned again.
You've come on under several names and if you didn't bother with me or HH you'd go unnoticed but you can't help yourself.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

unforgiven

Angie Phillips off the weather on BBC Newsline

his holiness nb

Quote from: Fan Tastic on February 28, 2008, 11:42:27 AM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 26, 2008, 05:26:08 PM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on February 26, 2008, 04:48:41 PM
What hassle did he get then??? Jaysus, I miss everything...

Oh ffs you missed nothing.  He claims someone outed him when he was using his orginal username - I never remember this - but I don't think he got any hassle over anything.
For God sake is there anyone who doesn't know what the orginal username was?  ::)
It all started, imo, when he attempted to get someone banned for disclosing his identity - he's the same sort that yaps about people reporting posts and then wants someone banned for that or because they broke a rule "in a round about way".  The same sort that spends his time telling us all how sad we are for posting here and who not so long ago regularly said he wanted banned, now he has how many usernames?

That said, I liked him. 

Oh I have to retort; I like the I liked him, it was your constant reporting that MOD1 (man with few words) blocked me  ::) - i then asked MOD3 (who appears to be a gent with a good sense of humour) to remove my account as it had my real email address. Anyways under my original name some tool PM'd me a few times, like it happened to you POG with 5ive Times, but this p***k knew where i lived and my family etc, maybe just someone horsing around but hey it's a fuckin discussion board so I jumped ship. Then his holiness (who obviously pm'd you some shite about me attempting to get him banned, like i give a f**k how many weeks he spends on here  ::)) s MOD3 PM'd ask for tit for tat to stop I mentioned previous name and he removed and asked his his holiness to refrain.  Amazinly his holiness PM'd me all concened ::) and then said let the fighting continue, I persume this is a fight where I lie down and he kicks shit out of me.  :o

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=5513.msg195660#msg195660

Anyways this man obviously takes this whole thing more serious than most, quite scary really, it's a discussion baord.

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=5779.0

I also like the way in his previous incarnation he was every bit the gentleman he is now.  ???

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=980.msg27057#msg27057

Give MOD3 his dues though he has attempted to block me through banning I.P addresses, be careful there methinks alot of people could be locked out through this, and it certainly won't be me!!!!  :P Anyhows there you have it - enjoy and enjoy the secret society chat room lads!!!!!!!!  And remember noone question POG no matter how outrageous his views are!!!!  I'll delete this account MOD3 save you any blocking anymore I.P addresses.  ;)

Jesus christ, your really are obsessed!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:-*
Ask me holy bollix

Gnevin

Storage heaters ,you have 2 options too warm or too cold  ::)
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

An Fear Rua

people who say something is "3 sleeps" away instead of 3 days....... fcuk off you dose!
Its Grim up North

his holiness nb

Quote from: An Fear Rua on March 03, 2008, 07:16:59 PM
people who say something is "3 sleeps" away instead of 3 days....... fcuk off you dose!

Unless its a child talking about christmas  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

Hardy

Gnevin

The free poxy blowers 98 fm gave out and the Dublin - Cavan game for f**k sake my head was done in listening to them
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Hardy

The way Michael Collins looks like a fairy when he presents the yellow card with a little wave of the wrist and his little finger cocked up as if he was sipping afternoon tea at the Savoy.

It's always the little things.

stephenite

Quote from: Hardy on March 03, 2008, 07:27:27 PM
Or a Mexican skier.

Hmm - can't work this one out, please explain Hardy?

Hardy

Possibly the best explanation would be to pretend I was drunk, but you wouldn't believe me. It was meant to be a reference to ski-ing ("slipping") in a Mexican accent.

I know - I'm embarrassed now.

pintsofguinness

AZOffaly

Enough already pints. It's not even mildly amusing any more.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: AZOffaly on March 05, 2008, 06:06:43 PM
Enough already pints. It's not even mildly amusing any more.

What's wrong with you?

AZOffaly

'Maternity Leave'.

Everyone knows you just say stuff like that to annoy people. I think you need to find a new game.