You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Kiwi.... God no. Can't have them. Them or pears. Them or pears or grapes.
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Ziggy you are a strange man with your food. Cant have pears or grapes? I love grapes since they became seedless, and I like a good pear. Red apples - no thank you. Golden delicious all the way.

As for kiwis, I cant think of one without remembering Euanan Kerlin getting blasted in the throat with one thrown by a 7th year at the CBS from a second story window, while we were first years.It exploded all over him and Ill never forget his look of shock. Im pretty sure it was Eunan, if anyone knows him - ask him and let me know so I can let it go.

Pints, god help us if we ever get to experience hungry, sleep deprived sex deprived Pints.

pintsofguinness

QuotePints, god help us if we ever get to experience hungry, sleep deprived sex deprived Pints.
You'll experience hungry sleep deprived pints tomorrow.
As for sex deprived, I'm use  to that.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

gerry

QuoteKiwi's now their my fruit of choice..I eat them skin and all

cannot believe you eat the skin and all, hope you do not do the same with bananas.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Imagine working for this place! (but then again, people who go to frivilous litigation as much as have hot dinners annoys me too):

The London Times reported this morning on an unusual case of a female door worker at a night club in Bournemouth, UK who claimed she was dismissed because she was heterosexual. It is believed to be the first successful case taken under the sexual orientation regulations where the complainant was alleging harassment due to heterosexuality.

Sharon Legg alleged that her manager at Dreams night club had repeatedly called her names such as "breeder".

The Employment Tribunal awarded the complainant £3000 compensation for harassment and £3222 for unfair dismissal.

"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: gerry on January 06, 2008, 11:58:40 PM

cannot believe you eat the skin and all, hope you do not do the same with bananas.

:D No don't do the same with bananas
The skin of a Kiwi is lovely though
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Square Ball

Quote from: hardstation on January 07, 2008, 03:48:29 PM
It's hairy on the outside and slimey on the inside..
Laoislad obviously loves it.

:D :o
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 07, 2008, 03:46:13 PM
Quote from: gerry on January 06, 2008, 11:58:40 PM

:D No don't do the same with bananas
The skin of a Kiwi is lovely though
I knew you where a feckin weirdo but eating the skin of a kiwi  :o
;) ;D
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: hardstation on January 07, 2008, 03:48:29 PM
It's hairy on the outside and slimey on the inside..
Laoislad obviously loves it.

:o :o :-[
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

The f**king M50 Toll Bridge..
There i was driving to work this morning,first time i had been through the toll bridge since before christmas and i have my €3.30 ready..
I get to the booth and hand the lady my €3.30,she counts it and then.............She tells me the toll has gone up to €3.40  >:(
So i search me pockets/cup holder/ash tray for a 10cents but can't find any..I tell the lady i can't find another 10cents and im sorry as i didn't know the tolls had gone up..
The bitch then says well im sorry but your gonna have to pay...(At this stage the cars behind me were starting to beep)...So i says i come through the toll bridge at least 10 times a week and the next time i pass i will pay 10cents extra..she was still having none of it..... (cars really getting pissed off behind me now)...So she asked me have i any cards as in laser or visa..So in the end i had to pay €3.40 with my laser card..I was there about 6 - 7 mins
I was suppose to be driving to Glasnevin but because all the cars that were behind me either stuck their fingers up or/and blew me out of it as they passed me i turned off for Blanch and went the back roads... :-[
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Chrisowc

it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

Gabriel_Hurl

people who don't have the right change at toll bridges

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Putting two spuds on, one is cooked the other is rock hard.
>:(

What do you do?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?