You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Recommendations spelt wrong in the subject bar.

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=5246.0

Frick it annoys me something terrible everytime I see it.
Testing Accessibility

Gabriel_Hurl

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Eamonnca1

When somebody mutters something but you only hear the last word they said. You ask them to repeat it and they only give you the last word that you already heard.

Her: "mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble bread."
Me: "What's that?"
Her: "Bread"
Me: "What?!"
Her: "Bread!"
Me: "What about Bread?!! I need you to repeat the whole sentence!"

Eamonnca1

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

AZOffaly

Eamonnca1

Eamonnca1

Someone eating an apple in the office when your bluetooth headphones are plugged in and charging, you you've no way of shielding yourself from the noise.

armaghniac

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on November 08, 2017, 10:30:39 PM
Someone eating an apple in the office when your bluetooth headphones are plugged in and charging, you you've no way of shielding yourself from the noise.

First world problem.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

sambostar

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on November 08, 2017, 10:30:39 PM
Agreed. And gets really annoying when they eat breakfast & lunch at their desk too, right in your earhole

GetOverTheBar

People in cars with "Baby on Board", then you proceed to follow them for 20 minutes this morning not indicating once and noticeably speeding.

>:( :-\

Mayo4Sam

I saw a bumper sticker on Sunday outside the shop that said "my road tax pays for my water" it enraged me to the point where I almost told the driver what an idiot she was
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

thebigfella

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on November 09, 2017, 11:20:52 AM
People in cars with "Baby on Board", then you proceed to follow them for 20 minutes this morning not indicating once and noticeably speeding.

>:( :-\

I think people who put those signs on the car are devoid of intelligence. I think the person who come up with it on the other hand is a genius.