You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No wides

You referred to small children as little shits and spoilt b**tards for playing in their own homes yet advocate two gay men adopting kids. Like the othet chic liberals on here you are full of shit. I ask you again the family you were visiting which annoyed you so much did you tell them their kids were spoilt b**tards?

No wides

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 06, 2017, 05:12:14 PM
Quote from: No wides on January 04, 2017, 10:09:31 PM
Did you inform the folk you were visiting their kids were spoilt b**tards for enjoying christmas and ignoring the adopted yank visiting. Have you kids?

If you can show me the bit where I said "kids should not play with any toys at all in their own home" then I'll happily retract it. In the meantime try sticking to refuting points that were actually made instead of making up straw men.

It's good for families worldwide that the adopted yank allows kids some play time in their own home. Your head is far up your own hole no wonder you left the country you were probably run out of it.

Puckoon

10643 and 10648 shoulda got you a slap in the bake in the first place Eamonn - but you managed to keep the troll rocking for a few pages, so fair play to you for that.

No wides

Quote from: Puckoon on January 06, 2017, 11:07:10 PM
10643 and 10648 shoulda got you a slap in the bake in the first place Eamonn - but you managed to keep the troll rocking for a few pages, so fair play to you for that.

It really is a littly boys club.  Fair play to someone showing nothing but disrespect and disdain for innocent young kids and parent's in general. You and your we club are pathetic. Bet not one of you lads would express these opinions in a bar.

No wides

Those questioning Tony in the child abuse thread were they also trolls?

Orior

Quote from: ONeill on January 04, 2017, 11:31:49 PM
Other people apart from me.

And don't leave out their children, and their parents too.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

No wides

Quote from: No wides on January 06, 2017, 08:23:07 PM
You referred to small children as little shits and spoilt b**tards for playing in their own homes yet advocate two gay men adopting kids. Like the othet chic liberals on here you are full of shit. I ask you again the family you were visiting which annoyed you so much did you tell them their kids were spoilt b**tards?

Well did you?

Puckoon

Quote from: No wides on January 07, 2017, 07:47:29 AM

It really is a littly boys club.  Fair play to someone showing nothing but disrespect and disdain for innocent young kids and parent's in general. You and your we club are pathetic. Bet not one of you lads would express these opinions in a bar.

Your comprehension is abysmal. I disagree wholly with Eamonn (and hope he was on the wind up because I find his comments disgusting), but can't believe he's engaged with you. Something I now find myself doing. You've had too many incarnations on this board. Cheerio.

No wides

Oh dear my old fingers arent to nimble for a smartphone but getting away from my inability to type on a small device why wouldnt you bring the adopted yank to task instead of praising him for his ability to keep his horrible comments going for a few pages. Another poster full of shit you should join bennys watsup group.

ziggysego

This thread is beginning to grind my gears.
Testing Accessibility

Eamonnca1

To be fair, it's a bit too easy, isn't it?

No wides

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 09, 2017, 07:28:21 PM

To be fair, it's a bit too easy, isn't it?

Classic called out for being a bit of a dick, but you were on the wind!  ::)

No wides

Quote from: No wides on January 07, 2017, 11:01:36 AM
Quote from: No wides on January 06, 2017, 08:23:07 PM

Well did you?

Well?

Keyser soze

Eamonnca1