You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Quote from: illdecide on March 21, 2016, 12:20:08 PM
Quote from: laoislad on March 21, 2016, 12:16:49 PM
I dont use public transport very much, but if someone had a bag left on a seat and wouldn't move it, I would have no problem moving the bag myself and dumping it on their lap.

Lol...What if it was BC1 and he gave u a thick lip for touching his bag ;)
BC1 is a wimp...just like the rest of ye Armagh fellas.. :)
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: illdecide on March 21, 2016, 12:19:13 PM
Quote from: lurganblue on March 21, 2016, 11:40:11 AM
Train etiquette.  People who think that their handbag deserves a seat before a paying customer.  People who think their balls are so big that their leg needs to encroach onto the seat beside them.

Lol...i need to sit with the legs open on the train or my balls would pop, the bag on the seat is bad in fairness. Longshanks you're obviously one of the grumpy hoors on the train that give chirpy people like me dirty looks in the morning to "shut the F**k up".

Actually what does my head in is the people on their phones, ipads etc with the head phones in who sit like sad anti social b**tards and wouldn't bid you the time of day.
Headphones only go on when they see you standing on the platform as the train approaches  ;)

Taylor

Talking loudly on the phone when everyone else in the carriage is quiet

illdecide

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 21, 2016, 01:02:30 PM
Quote from: illdecide on March 21, 2016, 12:19:13 PM
Quote from: lurganblue on March 21, 2016, 11:40:11 AM
Train etiquette.  People who think that their handbag deserves a seat before a paying customer.  People who think their balls are so big that their leg needs to encroach onto the seat beside them.

Lol...i need to sit with the legs open on the train or my balls would pop, the bag on the seat is bad in fairness. Longshanks you're obviously one of the grumpy hoors on the train that give chirpy people like me dirty looks in the morning to "shut the F**k up".

Actually what does my head in is the people on their phones, ipads etc with the head phones in who sit like sad anti social b**tards and wouldn't bid you the time of day.
Headphones only go on when they see you standing on the platform as the train approaches  ;)

Lol...prob true. Ohh hold on my name is not Tony
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Longshanks

illdecide I have no problem with ordinary conversation but seriously some people love the sound of their own voice and if talking to a mate or on the phone want the world and their mother to know what they are doing.. >:(

If you sit on a train for the best part of 3 hours everyday trust me you get easily irritated.

lurganblue

Cinema etiquette.  I am there to watch a film.  I am not there to have to tell you to stop kicking the back of my seat, to put your phone away, or to shut the f*ck up...

Over the Bar

Anyone born after 1980.  Spoiled little c***ts who haven't had to do without Sky, Internet, corporal punishment in school or smartphones.  A week in a 70s / 80s inner city school would sort the little bastards out!! :)

ziggysego

Quote from: Over the Bar on March 31, 2016, 04:50:59 PM
Anyone born after 1980.  Spoiled little c***ts who haven't had to do without Sky, Internet, corporal punishment in school or smartphones.  A week in a 70s / 80s inner city school would sort the little b**tards out!! :)

Phew. Hung onto the 70s by 3 weeks.
Testing Accessibility

From the Bunker

Quote from: lurganblue on March 31, 2016, 03:12:21 PM
Cinema etiquette.  I am there to watch a film.  I am not there to have to tell you to stop kicking the back of my seat, to put your phone away, or to shut the f*ck up...

Was at the Cinema once with a friend! The person behind my friend at the Cinema spent a half an hour kicking the back of my friends seat. My friend would every now and again look back every now a again with a dirty look! But to no avail. Anyway it reached a peak of annoyance for my friend that he proceeded in a fit of anger to get out of his seat and go into the seat behind the annoying person. He proceeded to kick your mans seat for about 10 minutes. Meanwhile I'm sitting there in my original seat thinking this is going to get serious. Luckily it didn't! My friend returned seat and the annoying person got the message after a fairly demonstrative hint!

ONeill

Mobile phones whilst out for dinner, pub or watching a film. But I'm losing the battle and maybe it's time to accept it's not going away.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ballinaman

Cars with 1 head light out coming against you at night.

Eamonnca1

People driving about at night with no lights on. It's an epidemic here. I blame daytime running lights that light up the dashboard even though the tail lights are out.

lurganblue

Quote from: From the Bunker on March 31, 2016, 07:59:37 PM
Quote from: lurganblue on March 31, 2016, 03:12:21 PM

Was at the Cinema once with a friend! The person behind my friend at the Cinema spent a half an hour kicking the back of my friends seat. My friend would every now and again look back every now a again with a dirty look! But to no avail. Anyway it reached a peak of annoyance for my friend that he proceeded in a fit of anger to get out of his seat and go into the seat behind the annoying person. He proceeded to kick your mans seat for about 10 minutes. Meanwhile I'm sitting there in my original seat thinking this is going to get serious. Luckily it didn't! My friend returned seat and the annoying person got the message after a fairly demonstrative hint!

Must try this!

Over the Bar

Knobs who wear jumpers around their shoulders........ttwts

clawaddy

People who are "devastated" at something which is unfortunate but not life or death.  If your favourite group cancel their performance this is not devastating.  Save your devastation for when something tragic occurs.