You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hondacounty

Those ads for the tooth clinic which are on each Olympic break, some tosser taking like the whistling archbishop about his mates eating mashed banana sambos.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Onion Bag on August 10, 2012, 07:11:24 AM
People referring to songs as tunes!

People who forget that if there's no lyrics you wouldn't really call it a song.

gawa316

Quote from: Puckoon on August 01, 2012, 07:39:44 PM
This would be slightly above average for Reno. A nice chest (!) full of beer, gatorade, miniature lickers etc...

Ah the kart chick..gotta love her

gawa316

Cleaning your baby's backside, you have the 2 legs held up with one hand, go to reach for a wipe and they all stick together so a whole load come out in a chain... >:(

laoislad

Quote from: gawa316 on August 10, 2012, 09:45:03 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on August 01, 2012, 07:39:44 PM
This would be slightly above average for Reno. A nice chest (!) full of beer, gatorade, miniature lickers etc...

Ah the kart chick..gotta love her

That's the real reason you are moving to the States isn't it !
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Canalman

Those tyre squealing noises in the multi storey carparks which by the way smell the same no matter where in the world you are.

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on August 10, 2012, 09:51:51 PM

That's the real reason you are moving to the States isn't it !

It was definitely taken into consideration ;)

Don't tell the wife though!!

Onion Bag

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on August 10, 2012, 04:56:28 PM
Quote from: Onion Bag on August 10, 2012, 07:11:24 AM
People referring to songs as tunes!

People who forget that if there's no lyrics you wouldn't really call it a song.

If there is no lyrics it is a tune

If there are lyrics it is a song

Simple
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Hardy

Quote from: Canalman on August 10, 2012, 09:57:56 PM
Those tyre squealing noises in the multi storey carparks which by the way smell the same no matter where in the world you are.

I'm starting to realise that's one of the reasons I find basketball irritating too - the persistent squeak-squeak of the shoes on the surface. It's only one of many, though.

haranguerer

Quote from: southdown on August 11, 2012, 10:25:17 AM
Women.

Agreed - they're sickening c***ts, esp when they try to do everything men can do. Just to bring the olympics into it wtf was that doll at in katie taylors semi final, getting hammered, and show boating? They just dont get certain basic concepts. As for those two panellists on the bbcs football coverage

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: haranguerer on August 11, 2012, 02:12:33 PM
Quote from: southdown on August 11, 2012, 10:25:17 AM
Women.

Agreed - they're sickening c***ts, esp when they try to do everything men can do. Just to bring the olympics into it wtf was that doll at in katie taylors semi final, getting hammered, and show boating? They just dont get certain basic concepts. As for those two panellists on the bbcs football coverage

Never mind the show boating, what are women at boxing, that's a man's sport ffs >:( :P

FermGael

The p***k at the beach today who flicked his cigarette into the sea beside where his children were swimming.
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

gawa316

Seeing heavily pregnant women smoking outside the the maternity unit at Craigavon Area hospital.

Jesus christ can you not make a small sacrifice for 9 months ye selfish bitches?!

ONeill

Quote from: hardstation on August 11, 2012, 10:50:07 PM
Quote from: FermGael on August 11, 2012, 10:40:53 PM
The p***k at the beach today who flicked his cigarette into the sea beside where his children were swimming.
I was on holiday in Spain a couple of years ago, sitting on the beach. Some fat, loud-mouthed English t**t wasn't far away from us with his wife and young kids. He explained to his family that he was going into the sea as he needed a piss.

The explanation or the piss?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.