You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

God damn spam emails I'm getting every 5 minutes, all day today. STOP EMAILING ME!!!!  >:(
Testing Accessibility

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: ziggysego on April 24, 2012, 03:14:20 PM
God damn spam emails I'm getting every 5 minutes, all day today. STOP EMAILING ME!!!!  >:(

A major reason I am glad I never got a smart phone, no constant updates from facebook, e-mails etc.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

pintsofguinness

Dirty bastards in the gym that don't have a towel with them to wipe down the machines when they're finished dripping over them.  Shouldn't be allowed in.

The fact that you can't look at look at any soccer thread without wading through shit of "wuming". 
It's the same cocks on every thread.  Borrrinnngggggg.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on April 24, 2012, 09:51:30 PM.

The fact that you can't look at look at any soccer thread without wading through shit of "wuming". 
It's the same cocks on every thread.  Borrrinnngggggg.

Just press the ignore option for them,it makes the threads far easier to read.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Louth Exile

RTEs persistence in spending half their Racing coverage talking about bloody wemens fashion!!

If I want to watch that Sh$%e I'll watch off the rails!
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Hardy

Yes - how did that crap ever become associated with racing?

Gazzler

Quote from: Hardy on April 27, 2012, 05:03:35 PM
Yes - how did that crap ever become associated with racing?

A load of knobs dressing up thinking they are better than everyone else?
Pretty much sums up horsey people in my book.

Donnellys Hollow

RTÉ's racing coverage is generally quite decent. Bob Hall has a top knowledge of the bloodstock industry and Ted is a national institution. Gleeson and Lee work well in the betting ring. Leave the fashion nonsense for Galway though. Nobody watching cares where Mary from Blessington or Nora from Two Mile House bought their hats. Show some proper shots of the horses going to post and not just a few recorded seconds of them going around the parade ring with their rugs on.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

gawa316

When you're driving along and you see a nice shape of a yoke walking on the footpath with your back to you, but can't get a look at her face without crashing cause you too far past by the time you can see her in your mirror