You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

Mexican music belting at full volume from every apartment, car and pickup truck in this place. It's like they're trying to mark territory and say "this is our ghetto." There's even a lad who has a boom box attached to his bicycle and he rides around the park on it ramming his silly music down everyone else's throats. I wouldn't mind if the music was worth listening to.

Forever Green

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on October 01, 2011, 01:12:38 AM
Mexican music belting at full volume from every apartment, car and pickup truck in this place. It's like they're trying to mark territory and say "this is our ghetto." There's even a lad who has a boom box attached to his bicycle and he rides around the park on it ramming his silly music down everyone else's throats. I wouldn't mind if the music was worth listening to.

Racist  ;D

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on October 01, 2011, 01:12:38 AM

What is it? The Furys? Dubliners? Mary Black?

Boycey

Magicsponge

Toilets that have black lights in them. I don't want to see how much people pee is on the walls, or god forbid the door handle.

tyrone86

People who present opinion as fact when they've limited knowledge of what they're actually talking about

ONeill

Quote from: tyrone86 on October 14, 2011, 10:14:15 AM
People who present opinion as fact when they've limited knowledge of what they're actually talking about

56% of people do this.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

GAA_Talk

Quote from: ONeill on October 14, 2011, 11:11:24 AM

56% of people do this.

Approximately 68.5% of statistics are made up.

ziggysego

Quote from: GAA_Talk on October 14, 2011, 11:33:54 AM
Quote from: ONeill on October 14, 2011, 11:11:24 AM

56% of people do this.

Approximately 68.5% of statistics are made up.

The remaining 31.5% is fabricated.
Testing Accessibility

Boycey

I think I have possibly said this one before but f**k it I don't care

CJ from eggheads, possibly the smuggest person in the world. Actually the lot of them are worth a mention, just give us your answer not your fecking life story.

trileacman

The general slobbering that goes on the Tyrone club thread. The "My da's bigger than your da" kinda shite.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

bridgegael

people walking on back roads at night with no hi-vis gear on.
maybe one for the WTF thread,
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

gawa316

Quote from: Boycey on October 18, 2011, 04:35:39 PM
I think I have possibly said this one before but f**k it I don't care

CJ from eggheads, possibly the smuggest person in the world. Actually the lot of them are worth a mention, just give us your answer not your fecking life story.

Him, daphne and chris in that order would get a boot up the hole, don't mind the other 3

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!