You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Quote from: Cold tea on September 05, 2011, 03:21:39 PM
Quote from: laoislad on September 02, 2011, 03:03:08 PM
Kids being back to school,or more specifically Mothers dropping and collecting their kids from school...cue cars being abandoned everywhere and anywhere.
God forbid little Oisin might have to walk an extra few meters down the road to where there is plenty of places for a car to pull in,Oh no he has to be picked up right at the gates even though there are a dozen other cars already parked there     
::)

Why not just go an alternative route at school start / finish times.  ::)
Why should I? If they could park correctly there wouldn't be a problem. Im guessing you are one of these gimps who parks the car in the classroom almost, in case little precious gets wet.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 05, 2011, 03:10:21 PM
Kids being back to school,or more specifically Mothers dropping and collecting their kids from school...cue cars being abandoned everywhere and anywhere.
God forbid little Oisin might have to walk an extra few meters down the road to where there is plenty of places for a car to pull in,Oh no he has to be picked up right at the gates even though there are a dozen other cars already parked there     

I agree with you by the way.  ;)
Sure why wouldn't you!!
I am right afterall.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

BarryBreensBandage

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on September 01, 2011, 11:20:38 PM
Was on the phone to Bank of America this morning for 1 hour and 4 minutes trying to sort out an issue with my online banking. Got passed to seven different people (batted back and forth between departments a few times) and every time I spoke to someone new I had to confirm my identity and and explain the story from the beginning. Motherfuckers.

Reading your dilemma, Eamonn, reminded me of the below which I received - Classic stuff and reflects your anger.

"     This is an actual letter sent to the DFAT (Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade) Immigration Minister. The Commonwealth Government tried desperately to censure the author, but got nowhere because every legal person who read it nearly wet themselves laughing".....

Dear Mr. Minister,
     I'm in the process of renewing my passport, and still cannot believe this.
     How is it that K-Mart has my address and telephone number, and knows
     that I bought a television set and golf clubs from them back in 1997,
     and yet the Federal Government is still asking me where I was born
     and on what date?
     For Christ sakes, do you guys do this by hand?
     My birth date you have in my Medicare information, and it is on all
     the income tax forms I've filed for the past 40 years.
     It is also on my driver's licence, on the last eight passports I've ever had, on all those
     stupid customs declaration forms I've had to fill out before being allowed off planes
     over the past 30  years.
     It's also on all those insufferable census forms that I've filled out every 5 years since 1966.
     Also...  would somebody please take note, once and for all, that my mother's name is
     Audrey, my father's name is Jack, and I'd be absolutely f**king astounded if that ever
     changed between now and when I drop dead!!!...
     SHIT!  What do you people do with all this information we keep having to provide??
     I apologise, Mr. Minister.  But I'm really pissed off this morning.
     Between you and me, I've had enough of all this bullshit!
     You send the application to my house, then you ask me for my f**king address!
     What the hell is going on with your mob?  Have you got a gang of mindless
     Neanderthal arseholes working there!
     And another thing, look at my damn picture...  Do I look like Bin Laden?
     I can't even grow a beard for God's  sakes. I just want to go to New Zealand and see
     my new granddaughter.  (Yes, my son interbred with a Kiwi girl). And would someone
     please tell  me, why would you give a shit whether or not I plan on visiting a farm in the
     next 15 days? In the unlikely event I ever got the urge to do something weird to a sheep
     or a horse, believe you me, I'd  sure as hell not want to tell anyone!
     Well, I have to go now, 'cause I have to go to the other end of the city, and get another
   f**king copy of my birth certificate - and to part with another $80 for the privilege of
     accessing MY OWN INFORMATION!
     Would  it be so complicated to have all the services in the same spot, to assist in the
     issuance of a new passport on the same day??
     Nooooo..  that 'd  be too f**king easy and makes far too much sense.
     You would much prefer to have us running all over the place like chickens with our
     f**king heads cut off, and then having to find some 'high-society' w**ker to confirm
     that it's  really me in the goddamn photo! You know the photo... the one where we're
     not allowed to smile?! .... you f**king morons.
     Signed - An Irate Australian Citizen.
     P.S. Remember what I said above about the picture, and getting
     someone in 'high-society' to confirm that it's me? Well, my family
     has been in this country since before 1850!  In 1856, one of my
     forefathers took up arms with Peter Lalor. (You do remember the
     Eureka Stockade!!)
     I have also served in both the CMF and regular Army for something
     over 30  years (I went to Vietnam in 1967), and still have high
     security clearances. I'm also a personal friend of the president of
     the RSL... and Lt General Peter Cosgrove sends me a Christmas card
     each year.
     However, your rules require that I have to get someone "important" to
     verify who I am; You know... someone like my doctor - WHO WAS BORN
     AND RAISED IN f**king PAKISTAN !!!.....  a country where they either
     assassinate or hang their ex-Prime Ministers - and are suspended from
     the Commonwealth for not having the "right sort of government".
     You are all f**king idiots!
"Some people say I am indecisive..... maybe I am, maybe I'm not".

Onion Bag

Celebrity Big Brother, especially Kerry Katona and Jedward
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

EagleLord

In stitches at that letter!  :D Hard to argue with him too! he's 100% right in what he's saying!

Cold tea

Quote from: laoislad on September 05, 2011, 03:37:41 PM

Why should I? If they could park correctly there wouldn't be a problem. Im guessing you are one of these gimps who parks the car in the classroom almost, in case little precious gets wet.

And Im guessing you are one of these gimps who takes it from behind or is as ugly as sin and therefore will never have the issue of the school run.  :-*

Cold tea

Quote from: laoislad on September 05, 2011, 03:37:41 PM

btw you should because if you don't you are going to be delayed, but maybe you have problems understanding that!

Croí na hÉireann

Some tool locking their bike to yours.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

HiMucker

Just back from lunch, and had tomato soup (well a spoonful of it).  Lifted the electric pepper grinder (which is about 10 inches) , pressed the button on the top and the entire bottom of it fell out into my soup.  Splashed all over my WHITE! Tshirt and pepper corns everywhere!

Hardy

Cold tea

Women in our office who never leave the f**king aircon alone, 24 and sun when I changed it down and the size of them too - no way these women could be cold!!!

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Square Ball

thinks its been done but..

servers in some shops that basically drop the change into your hand, and when it goes all over the place look at you as if you have three heads and move onto the next customer without even a sorry  >:( >:( >:( >:(
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid