Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Orior

If it was not Phillips then who was it? Oh wait.

I think this season can be written off already and Servco will do a clean sweep ffs.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

bennydorano

Quote from: Orior on December 10, 2023, 02:04:08 PMIf it was not Phillips then who was it? Oh wait.

I think this season can be written off already and Servco will do a clean sweep ffs.

Oh was playing instead of Kyogo, has to be an abbot & costello skit in here somewhere

tonto1888

Quote from: bennydorano on December 10, 2023, 01:47:14 PMNat Philips at fault for both goals

he has been a disaster. How long is his loan?

illdecide

I actually don't know where to even start...we have regressed something shocking with players no where good enough in a league that's getting worse every season. Sevco are as shockingly bad as us too. Rank rotten
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

marty34

Why are people surprised?

Lawell and his son on board.

What do people expect?  Celtic have issues. Rubbish squad and problems with the Green Brigade.  Rogers not impressing at all.

clarshack

Rodgers going back has been a disaster.

naka

Quote from: marty34 on December 11, 2023, 12:24:24 PMWhy are people surprised?

Lawell and his son on board.

What do people expect?  Celtic have issues. Rubbish squad and problems with the Green Brigade.  Rogers not impressing at all.
no one is surprised
lawell back with the son as director of football  is going to destroy celtic
but they have 60m in the bank
the performances against motherwell Killie and st johnstone have been abysmal

general_lee

Quote from: clarshack on December 11, 2023, 12:59:02 PMRodgers going back has been a disaster.
Look at the squad he has! It's f**king shite I'd near get a run out.

Targetman

Its finally happened, dodgy enough at times but got a bit of luck thats long overdue

Main Street

It's time for the GB to be recalled, no real atmosphere this evening until the the 90th minute. They do act like juvenile delinquents on occasion, deserve to be reprimanded now and again but they are part and parcel of Celtic fc. If Feyenoord had  something to play for apart from CL win bonus it probably would have been different but that don't matter in the scheme of things, a Celtic win in the CL against the odds has some testament value.

tonto1888

eventually a win. Deserved more from the group overall I think.

clarshack

Good to stop the rot and even ended up finishing with the same amount of points as Man Utd from a similar standard group.

seafoid

Great to see them beating Feyenoord. Onwards and upwards.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: clarshack on December 14, 2023, 10:58:09 AMGood to stop the rot and even ended up finishing with the same amount of points as Man Utd from a similar standard group.

I'm not sure using Utd as yardstick of success is worthy of a post

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

clarshack

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 14, 2023, 07:10:05 PM
Quote from: clarshack on December 14, 2023, 10:58:09 AMGood to stop the rot and even ended up finishing with the same amount of points as Man Utd from a similar standard group.

I'm not sure using Utd as yardstick of success is worthy of a post

What are the differences in the team valuations? My post was more about where Utd are at.