rehabilitation.... longfox this is 4 u!

Started by leenie, March 02, 2010, 09:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ardmhachaabu

That's the way the system works nrico.

The individual who murdered a loved one of mine completed 3 1/2 years of a 8 year sentence, on the back of multiple other criminal offences.  Had it been some US states, he would never have have had the chance to murder as he would have been in jail for a very long time.  Regrettably, we don't have the same system as some US states
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Puckoon

The fox has been quiet of late. I wonder did farmer Boggins get him.

JUst retired

Sorry to report Farmer Boggins did not get him. I saw what I think is half of him lying on the Omagh road last week-end. RIP fox. :'(

ardmhachaabu

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

The Worker

The Worker

tyrone girl

Most defnitely not one and the same person as i know both.

Gaaboardmod3

3. Revealing a posters personal identity.
   An inherent part of most discussion boards is that members may choose to adopt an alias, if they wish, as their board username. This choice of anonymity must be
  respected and any move to identify the real life identity of a poster on this board, where they have not done so themselves, is a breach of board rules.

Penalties - 1st Offence - 15 Day Ban, Second Offence - Permanent Ban

Lads, I've been advised that what ye are posting here is incorrect, but even if it weren't it is completely against the above rule. This is the last warning about this. thanks

tyrone girl

Can i just add an above poster is a fecking arsehole for trying to start crap like that! He knows who he is